Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of mites i washed off! Yesh.
1 plant washed and hanging to drip dry.
Maybe i saved the smoke. Not seeing any left on buds. 1000s in the buckets
Yuck. We see what happens
2nd bucket. That blob in the middle. Is a pile of mites in the bottom that settled. Tons more floating.
View attachment 818156

Jimminy Poopy Bugs! Holy Mite'y moley ... Friggin little shit herders.... KILL EM ALL!

You sure that lot didn't fall out of your beard ?

Ouch ! I can be so rude. Or was it from the missus ?

Can't believe I said that. !!
Lol. All is fair game you smelly bugger. I cracked a grin. So its all good. I can take em. I been beat down before.
Looking like ill have a ton of wax though. So its not all bad. Plus the bro is mite free. So nugs still coming. Just might have to conserve a bit between runs.

But for now. Almost done with emergency chop n wash n hang.

Then its taking room down. Bleaching. Setting back up. Putting my 2 babies back in. Monitoring this shit like a fecking hawk. Double duty.

I can't believe i didn't catch this. I feel like a total fuck up.

Plus i have a bad abscess tooth. On the antibiotics and its at a 9.9 right now on the nerve pain. The stress of this and job made it flare right the hell up. Angry.

Im in a bad spot.

I am one happy chappy right now! Buds in jars curing, way more then I expected for my first grow given all my problems. Can't wait to try some in a few days. Also anyone who has done curing before does the humidity come up? Im a hit worried i let them hang too long but my humidity was between 50-60% the whole time and I let them hang for 5 days. Lost 85% of wet weight and jars are saying between 55-57% but only been jarred a few hours. From what I've read I should wait 24hrs before a proper reading to let them sweat?
992f226727f12442162da737a031d420.jpg
94a206f89832eb1cae56b4d173fb2d50.jpg
1be92c3a60321c9eb839a5ec14ed03b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am one happy chappy right now! Buds in jars curing, way more then I expected for my first grow given all my problems. Can't wait to try some in a few days. Also anyone who has done curing before does the humidity come up? Im a hit worried i let them hang too long but my humidity was between 50-60% the whole time and I let them hang for 5 days. Lost 85% of wet weight and jars are saying between 55-57% but only been jarred a few hours. From what I've read I should wait 24hrs before a proper reading to let them sweat?
992f226727f12442162da737a031d420.jpg
94a206f89832eb1cae56b4d173fb2d50.jpg
1be92c3a60321c9eb839a5ec14ed03b4.jpg

Nice haul brutha! Great color! and ya, it will come up if you leave it closed, start burping when it reads over 62, wait for it to stabilize at 58-60 for 2 weeks and smoke away.

Fucking dammit!!! I go to the gym to instruct class gone two hours went from a steady 75 to fucking 82!!! Fucking ol lady had a fan in the window bringing in “fresh air” when all she did was pull in warm air and heat my box up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucked up thing is I had my room temp and RH just right before feeding them and Shirley had her first does of veg nutes. I really hope this don’t wack out my soil and cause a nute burn on her! She’s came this far I’d hate to lose her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice haul brutha! Great color! and ya, it will come up if you leave it closed, start burping when it reads over 62, wait for it to stabilize at 58-60 for 2 weeks and smoke away.
Cool thanks was freaking a bit thinking I'd over dried them during hang but man they smell so nice already I might have to try smoke up a little nug lol. Most will be sold but I'm gonna be keeping most of the purple i think i just love the look of her.

:bighug: Ash buddy, sorry to hear about the fekkin' arachni-Borg attack! They are insidieous little shits, and breed like bacteria under the right conditions,.. easy to be taken by surprise! :greenthumb:sounds like you're fully on it already! :amazon: :clapper:.. Did you do that 3-part bud/cola rinse method? :goodluck::karmacloud: -- I hope it worked for you! .... mind that blood pressure mate, gawds, with that tooth,.. must feel like sequential air bags detonating with every heartbeat! :nono:

>> Raaay! :d5: :bravo: that is a lordly haul brudda, very nicely done on your cherry-run! :slap:... who dat again? Dig the dusky purple color,... So, it depends on how core-dry the buds got,.. if they were a little over-dry, the RH% may not change much, if at all,.. were they pretty crispy on the outside? Hopefully you'll feel some equalizing in texture after a several hours,.. you may need to slip the humi-packs back in to rehydrate them a bit,... 62% or a bit lower is ideal for curing stage, while those last breakdown reactions and stabilizing of terp's happens.. mid-upper 50's for med-to- longer term storage,...

>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back