Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: that's not far from the protocol at some facilities! Uber-greenhouses have essentially double-lock chambers before you go in, and clean suites/hair containment mandatory.. they look like they're going to a microchip facility!

>> Ash, ask Rebel sometime about thrips,.. she's still scarred for life! :yoinks: :cuss: :amazon: :rofl:.... Mites are far far worse mate,.. you're right, I bet it'll never happen again though! The dry, low RH, high temps, seem to make them materialize out of thin f'ing air,... I wonder, do you know the potential source of them? A clone, outside plant brought in, that sorta thing? All you can do in the future is hawk-eye them regularly, maybe consider occasional sprays with spinosad product, or something like that, just to body-check any low level infestations or new arrivals!

:crying: that's not far from the protocol at some facilities! Uber-greenhouses have essentially double-lock chambers before you go in, and clean suites/hair containment mandatory.. they look like they're going to a microchip facility!

>> Ash, ask Rebel sometime about thrips,.. she's still scarred for life! :yoinks: :cuss: :amazon: :rofl:.... Mites are far far worse mate,.. you're right, I bet it'll never happen again though! The dry, low RH, high temps, seem to make them materialize out of thin f'ing air,... I wonder, do you know the potential source of them? A clone, outside plant brought in, that sorta thing? All you can do in the future is hawk-eye them regularly, maybe consider occasional sprays with spinosad product, or something like that, just to body-check any low level infestations or new arrivals!
100% came from me. I work outside. In yards bushes weeds. Not showering/changing before going into room. The gaping hole i had in roof/cieling for a month did not help either.
Got the whole room tore down and bleached. Cleaned all fans real good. Now to re install the room

Fuck thripes and mites those bastards killed my baby on one of my previous outdoor grows in a pot.
97b7232a84bd93839c427b82a47fe2ee.jpg
r.i.p Sammy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! I made some brownies last night and used *way* too much abv. Pretty much rode the edge of a green-out for four or five hours. :yoinks:

Thats why I don't process my oil into food. It is to easy to lose track of dosage and things go green quickly. Capsules are perfect for dose consistency.

Thats why I don't process my oil into food. It is to easy to lose track of dosage and things go green quickly. Capsules are perfect for dose consistency.

Yeah, I usually make oil as well. It's been awhile since I've bothered with edibles and I had the abv laying around, so I just got lazy and threw it all in. I figured my tolerance is high enough that I'd be fine with it. I was *totally* wrong, lol.

What double-sucks is the brownie itself was really, really good. I still have them sitting on my kitchen counter and I've almost grabbed one a few times before remembering they're dosed. Probably gonna pawn em off on a friend of mine. Dude's tolerance is Willy Nelson level. :biggrin:

Brown bag for 4 days was dry on outside smell was good so finished trimming and put in jars let set over night cause I fell asleep and didn't burp them. Next day I took out the jar cause the hygrometer said 73% RH let them lay out for a few hours spread out then jar again and after 8 hours Hygrometer still shows a 70rh so I burp them about 4 times throughout the day and now it still shows 70 wtf am I doing wrong lol Any help would be appreciated I'm lost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back