Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are if your seeing movement on the soil surface, your seeing knat larva. Unfortunately pretty common...

Out here in Ca, they drop spider mites up and down hwy 5 to combat some other critter (yeah right!)...was really worried when I started my outdoor thing this year... not a problem... where I lived last, it was uncommon to have issues, but I did... hate those fuckers...would almost rather chop a grow and start over :wall:

This is as good of pic as I could get.
d7a357a4c287d5a1a6fc8d89c31f834d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is as good of pic as I could get.
d7a357a4c287d5a1a6fc8d89c31f834d.jpg

Yeah, that looks about right... I've heard that about an inch of clean course sand on top of the soil will take care of them, but I bet it makes watering a chore

I feel for you having bug issues. I have never have had a bug issue but I live way out in the country.

Well nematodes will be here around the 25-30 [emoji23]I’ve just spent 200 bucks in the past few hours lol

Depending on how the trichs look it's up to you but at first glance in my opinion a few more weeks.

Most of the trichs are milky. I like a significant amount of amber myself.

Last time I grew AutoMazar for 15 weeks, and there was barely any amber. I guess this is just one of those strains that doesn't do that. It has the nice sedate effect I like though.

I'll reevaluate in a week, but I really hope it doesn't take as long as last time, the jars are getting low and the collective has some tasty strains to spend my money on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back