Status
Not open for further replies.
Temps in my area are getting super cold,so I made a smart move last night..I couldn't keep the tent above 70F for like 2 days even with the ventilation off, tent zipped, 2 small 6 inch fans and 2 autocobs.I don't have the paper at the moment for more cobs so I was like shit, time to bust out the blurple.I hung the Mars 400 in the middle with each cob on either side of it,ventilation off with the tent unzipped and full spectrum on..Checked temps this morning, 77F 49% rh..Not bad, especially at day 42 getting ready for full flower mode.:thumbsup:

@Green Goblin said ::" There are 250,000 - 500,000 bacteria inside the period at the end of this sentence "

correction, they are on the screen that the fictional idea of your comma displays. Nice try though.My comma lives in a binary world apart from all bacteria.

lol.

IMG_20171020_085012.jpg

Ok. I am done... I had to write an essay on Environmental Sociology, "The Treadmill of Production", and environmental injustice. So weird to be back in school. The girls look like babies.... My Nieces and Nephews are college age, they all look like babies to me!
They are babies !! :biggrin:

Temps in my area are getting super cold,so I made a smart move last night..I couldn't keep the tent above 70F for like 2 days even with the ventilation off, tent zipped, 2 small 6 inch fans and 2 autocobs.I don't have the paper at the moment for more cobs so I was like shit, time to bust out the blurple.I hung the Mars 400 in the middle with each cob on either side of it,ventilation off with the tent unzipped and full spectrum on..Checked temps this morning, 77F 49% rh..Not bad, especially at day 42 getting ready for full flower mode.:thumbsup:
them tube heaters are quite good to keep your roots cosy and fit among the edge of your tent i use them at lights out in the uk are weather is always rubbish

So are they mites or gnats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if they're spider mites or predatory mites. There are other breeds of mites that are supposed to be really effective at killing off spider mites. There are places that sell them live similar to buying ladybugs.

Yeah, no, that's what we thought originally too...I think they do it to mess with people growing outdoors, seems they time the releases for late summer... just in time to ruin your outdoor crop. Guess the 20 miles between me and the hwy is enough. Did have to deal with a few bud worms tho, and they had high standards... only went after the top colas on my photo girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back