Status
Not open for further replies.
I got GNATS !! not a lot 1 or 2 that I see flying around . Two months ago a fellow cursed FFOF saying that their product was garbage because of that. I ignored him and figured one out of whatever was not a big deal . Maybe I was wrong !! I hung a fly strip to see if I can catch the little buggers but I'm not too concerned as all of the plants from seedling till now have all been sprayed with Optic Foliar . :thumbsup: Were do these things come from ?? Are they in the soil as eggs and hatch under ideal conditions . :nono:

7ca8c1572ba4e648314acd754cce1a78.jpg

I got GNATS !! not a lot 1 or 2 that I see flying around . Two months ago a fellow cursed FFOF saying that their product was garbage because of that. I ignored him and figured one out of whatever was not a big deal . Maybe I was wrong !! I hung a fly strip to see if I can catch the little buggers but I'm not too concerned as all of the plants from seedling till now have all been sprayed with Optic Foliar . :thumbsup: Were do these things come from ?? Are they in the soil as eggs and hatch under ideal conditions . :nono:

Every time i've used fresh Plagon Lightmix ... i have 2-3 weeks of combatting white flies .... YES they come as eggs in the soil...

This round im doing a pure coco/perlite mix .. and lo and behold not a single white fly

Gawd. I had mitemares all mite last mite.. Damned mites.!!!.

Got to quick dry everything before they migrate back to grow room.

Going to blast all of this awsome looking stilton in a few. Sad stuff. Some fantastic looking nugs too. Damned mites.

At least ill still have wax.

15085136307061146278188.jpg
1508513671445424138196.jpg
15085137026491168030756.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back