Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear..... Do we need a bondage lesson? I can "show you the ropes"
It certainly helped with mine lol

Your lessons were invaluable.

This one was 630g wet, the others without as hard a bondage sessions pulled about 380-400.
779a2c3e738fe3ec9dcef3cbc1543cca.jpg
c3b2f43688d06fe95044dee1d00a1b36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It certainly helped with mine lol

Your lessons were invaluable.

This one was 630g wet, the others without as hard a bondage sessions pulled about 380-400.
779a2c3e738fe3ec9dcef3cbc1543cca.jpg
c3b2f43688d06fe95044dee1d00a1b36.jpg

Huge compliment. I'm honored. And nice haul for sure! Make sure to share.

While we are on the topic of bondage, I'm starting to run out of room when I train all mine, sideways mostly is there any training tips for more vertical? I have heaps more room vertically then horizontal and want to keep them under the lights as much as possible. Found with the super big bends they would end up running into each other when growing.

While we are on the topic of bondage, I'm starting to run out of room when I train all mine, sideways mostly is there any training tips for more vertical? I have heaps more room vertically then horizontal and want to keep them under the lights as much as possible. Found with the super big bends they would end up running into each other when growing.

I have the same issue. Branches growing over and under branches lol. I use some for training others.
But as far as when it gets too tall and no more training room. I start cropping. Kinda last resort. Id like to build a bucket with mounted bamboo shoots coming out at angles all around because i always run out of room to tie to.

Nice man how are they going? I was looking at getting a few for maybe supplemental lights

They work great and once you get them you will want to use them exclusively and get rid of any other lighting your currently using .

I haven't enough room to even try it .:nono:
It may get to the point that lollipop or something might be needed. Would hate to see them get choked out or mold. . for now you have good problems. A full space is a great place ;)

could you start a scog (I think that whats it called) in a v shape that would give you extra floor space ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back