Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners! It is raining and raining and raining. Relative humidity in my growroom is going too high without running a dehumidifier and if I run it I also need to close the window for not letting any more super humid air get in and... the heat goes in the garden to around 28.6 C / 83.5 F while maintaining RH 60%. Meanwhile without the dehumidifier the RH goes upwards of 75% and temps stay at 26C / 78,8 F.

My question would be: If you have to choose between excess heat and excess humidity... Witch one you would rather take?

That would depend on the stage of the plants, high humidity early,hight heat late... why not a stand alone a/c unit? Ac cools and dehumidifies.

That would depend on the stage of the plants, high humidity early,hight heat late... why not a stand alone a/c unit? Ac cools and dehumidifies.

Ac would be a good solution but I cannot have it installed properly to the room where I grow. Plus I am concerned enough with the electricity I am consuming. It is one security concern for me you know.

Look at that @Ash-a-Ton is playing baseball for the Dodgers :rofl:
download.jpg

Heats effects yeild humidity can cause bud rot so it's a tricky one I had same probs till I bought a cool tube now my temps are at 28

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please forgive me for :deadhorse: but I cant get over what's going on here and it doesn't appear to be slowing down . They're drinking like drunken sailors and still adding height now the problem appears to be how close can the plants get before I have burning issues ?? I have a dimmer on the fixtures and I may have to resort to that . I can't go any higher . :rofl:View attachment 816948
Bear..... Do we need a bondage lesson? I can "show you the ropes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back