Status
Not open for further replies.
well i been sent home from work.if i hada checked the website or listened to the news this morning i could have stayed in my bed.
so i guess its tea n rockets all round.
good morning folks.
View attachment 816853
:pighug:

Good morning Archie, Stoners all,
What's it, a holiday?

:toke:

IMG_20171016_052319.jpg

I woke up thinking that if time had mass, and it was extradimensional mass, than perhaps it is the cause of gravity and aging. Like the time stuff leaks across a membrane between dimension like a chemical gradient goes from areas of high density to low. The more time stuff in a 3 dimensional area, the greater the apparent entropy and gravity.

Just went to insert the next quote and completely forgot about this comment.. Super SUPER deep and had me thinking for a day or 3 about it!! Definitely seems like a plausible theory and would lay some credence to gravity and mass being relative..

Morning stoners! It is raining and raining and raining. Relative humidity in my growroom is going too high without running a dehumidifier and if I run it I also need to close the window for not letting any more super humid air get in and... the heat goes in the garden to around 28.6 C / 83.5 F while maintaining RH 60%. Meanwhile without the dehumidifier the RH goes upwards of 75% and temps stay at 26C / 78,8 F.

My question would be: If you have to choose between excess heat and excess humidity... Witch one you would rather take?

Having suffered a mold outbreak on a couple occasions, I'll take the heat over mold ANY day!! With heat, the buds may or may not become fluffy or lack density, however, with mold, you don't have that problem.. You just end up throwing the whole plant away.. lol If I were you, I'd run the dehumidifier and just make sure you have a fan blowing over your canopy as that will help keep the plants resp/per/transpiring.

Ideally, you have to try your best to get that environment dialed in..High heat and low humidity will have your girls drinking faster in return eating more often..higher heat will force the plants to transpire more rapidly.. If I had to choose, I couldn't..I'd want them both in a somewhat decent range.

Half gallon is certainly a small pot!! I really like the 1.5 gallon(6 liters) pots....they are an excellent size for smaller strains!! Bigger strains can get a bit of of control in size, but stunting them tends to generally keep them at a reasonable size

DP Euforia in 6L square pots
View attachment 816714

View attachment 816715
Just curious How much bud you pull from them 1 oz ? Less or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back