Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All ✌️ Got up necks killing me thought I would take a couple hits of this skunk sample that's left. Well bad move now I'm stoned and don't think I can do much for a hour or so hahahah looks like I be running a bit late

images (79).jpg

Happy Monday folks

I think you got your soil dialed in bro✌️ Truly amazing How healthy they look we be calling you Eye's Junior lol but no I'm really intrigued with your grow Man!

Thank you, I appreciate that..I'm just a student in the class paying as much attention as possible with plenty of things to learn..:toke:

ZomboMeme 16102017071033.jpg

Alright fellas take it easy, got a ton of shit to do today and I never went to sleep LOL up all night watching compost tea videos and playing with the plants.

IMG_20171016_072105.jpg

Please forgive me for :deadhorse: but I cant get over what's going on here and it doesn't appear to be slowing down . They're drinking like drunken sailors and still adding height now the problem appears to be how close can the plants get before I have burning issues ?? I have a dimmer on the fixtures and I may have to resort to that . I can't go any higher . :rofl:
DSCN1600.JPG

Please forgive me for :deadhorse: but I cant get over what's going on here and it doesn't appear to be slowing down . They're drinking like drunken sailors and still adding height now the problem appears to be how close can the plants get before I have burning issues ?? I have a dimmer on the fixtures and I may have to resort to that . I can't go any higher . :rofl:View attachment 816948

Seems to me they still have nice distance to the lights. Lets hope they would settle. Defoliation would stall their vertical growth but it seems you dont have too many leaves there to begin with... i keep my fingers crossed for you!

Please forgive me for :deadhorse: but I cant get over what's going on here and it doesn't appear to be slowing down . They're drinking like drunken sailors and still adding height now the problem appears to be how close can the plants get before I have burning issues ?? I have a dimmer on the fixtures and I may have to resort to that . I can't go any higher . :rofl:View attachment 816948
Are those the cob fixtures from Ali? I think pandagrow or something? Look very similar.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back