Status
Not open for further replies.
well i been sent home from work.if i hada checked the website or listened to the news this morning i could have stayed in my bed.
so i guess its tea n rockets all round.
good morning folks.
004 (6).JPG

:pighug:

well i been sent home from work.if i hada checked the website or listened to the news this morning i could have stayed in my bed.
so i guess its tea n rockets all round.
good morning folks.
View attachment 816853
:pighug:
AWWWW I'll bet your broken hearted Archie . I hope you get paid for the day . :thumbsup:

Good Morning Stoners time for brekkie . :biggrin: I'm out of weed I might have to take a sample or three of my Berry Bomb It will help the other buds put on weight :eyebrows:

Morning stoners! It is raining and raining and raining. Relative humidity in my growroom is going too high without running a dehumidifier and if I run it I also need to close the window for not letting any more super humid air get in and... the heat goes in the garden to around 28.6 C / 83.5 F while maintaining RH 60%. Meanwhile without the dehumidifier the RH goes upwards of 75% and temps stay at 26C / 78,8 F.

My question would be: If you have to choose between excess heat and excess humidity... Witch one you would rather take?

Morning stoners! It is raining and raining and raining. Relative humidity in my growroom is going too high without running a dehumidifier and if I run it I also need to close the window for not letting any more super humid air get in and... the heat goes in the garden to around 28.6 C / 83.5 F while maintaining RH 60%. Meanwhile without the dehumidifier the RH goes upwards of 75% and temps stay at 26C / 78,8 F.

My question would be: If you have to choose between excess heat and excess humidity... Witch one you would rather take?
Depends !! If you plants are in flower I would say heat . Humidity causes bud mold. If not I think I would still take heat over humidity . Just my opinion nothing based on fact .:biggrin:

Thanks man,these GWK grew pretty fast..I think if I remember correctly it's like a 65 day strain though..I'm sure I'll chop it somewhere around day 70 something though depending how she performs plus or minus a few days..Let her ripen up a little bit..What strain(s) do you have going and what day are yours on?
The one that came back to life after being stunted is the SuperAuto Strawberry Mango Haze right now it's about day 85 from sprout. This is from my outdoor grow from when we had that crappy weather with monsoon rain, hail, severe overcast, and really cold nights put everything for a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back