Status
Not open for further replies.
Who breeds early miss? Crop King?
Yes, they were they only supplier who’d accept my payment option at the time and with me being new to purchasing beans online I didn’t know about the wider selection of suppliers and breeders so I just ran with crop king.

Yes, they were they only supplier who’d accept my payment option at the time and with me being new to purchasing beans online I didn’t know about the wider selection of suppliers and breeders so I just ran with crop king.

If you dont mind...which payment option? I can likely advise other seedbanks that will accept the payment. Feel free to PM me if you dont want to say in public

Night stoners
15081234374231592420578.jpg

Autocob 6000k

Did you order it yet? Nothing wrong with 6000k My info may be dated but most of what I read, the Par red and other beneficial waves are in the 3000- 4000k range. the higher 6000K+ run more to the blues. They say 3000K is best for veg and 4000k for flower so the 3500k is a reasonable compromise for a single value.
I would talk with @BigSmo about it so you understand what is optimum for your setup.

Thats a new one for me!! I prefer my plants to drink Dr Pepper :D :D :D :D Autos all the way in the vertically challenged space.

Mine likes an IPA, but she's too young.

GreenSkell, you have a real talent there. Small, but I bet they weigh a lot! How wide are those little pots? Around 8" or so?

Did you order it yet? Nothing wrong with 6000k My info may be dated but most of what I read, the Par red and other beneficial waves are in the 3000- 4000k range. the higher 6000K+ run more to the blues. They say 3000K is best for veg and 4000k for flower so the 3500k is a reasonable compromise for a single value.
I would talk with @BigSmo about it so you understand what is optimum for your setup.
I read on cob shop that the 3500k is great for both veg and flower, the 4000k has more blue spectrum for veg but works during flowering too, then the 6000k works in both veg and flowering also helping produce more resins.

Mine likes an IPA, but she's too young.

GreenSkell, you have a real talent there. Small, but I bet they weigh a lot! How wide are those little pots? Around 8" or so?

Thanks man...yeah i learned how to properly stunt plants from @arty zan and just took it from there. The pots are 7"X 7" X 9.5"deep. On the average i pull 1.5-2oz per plant, so for the cheap bottom of the barrell lights i am very impressed with production and quality. Overall space versus yield ratios went up and up once i started using smaller pots to grow a stunted sea of autogreen style.

Thanks man...yeah i learned how to properly stunt plants from @arty zan and just took it from there. The pots are 7"X 7" X 9.5"deep. On the average i pull 1.5-2oz per plant, so for the cheap bottom of the barrell lights i am very impressed with production and quality. Overall space versus yield ratios went up and up once i started using smaller pots to grow a stunted sea of autogreen style.

If I ever learn how to do that, I could get 8oz from my 2x2' tent, instead of the typical 3-4, and best of all enjoy a variety!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back