Status
Not open for further replies.
And it sounds,to me like it would attract pests... you'd need a good microbial life in the pot to make use of it, and I'd bet quality ferts would do better. Have been doing some studying, and even the molasses I've used for years is not readily available to the plant, it needs to be broken down by microbes first.
Well from what I read it’s the co2 and sugars in it

Out for an afternoon stroll and ran into 6 Monarch's taking a break in the trees. I told them old mother winter is coming in a hurry and that they needed to get a move on to Mexico.
20171014_151113[1].jpg

Itty bitty half gallon pot lol see what I can get out of it lol yours looked beautiful! Hope I can get her looking like yours

Half gallon is certainly a small pot!! I really like the 1.5 gallon(6 liters) pots....they are an excellent size for smaller strains!! Bigger strains can get a bit of of control in size, but stunting them tends to generally keep them at a reasonable size

DP Euforia in 6L square pots
IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

And it sounds,to me like it would attract pests... you'd need a good microbial life in the pot to make use of it, and I'd bet quality ferts would do better. Have been doing some studying, and even the molasses I've used for years is not readily available to the plant, it needs to be broken down by microbes first.
I’m not gonna try it I was just curious.

Half gallon is certainly a small pot!! I really like the 1.5 gallon(6 liters) pots....they are an excellent size for smaller strains!! Bigger strains can get a bit of of control in size, but stunting them tends to generally keep them at a reasonable size

DP Euforia in 6L square pots
View attachment 816714

View attachment 816715
Early miss is a small to medium height plant so I’m hoping she handles this pot well enough to do something nice.

I have a whack of portal strains i need to try out...new Spiritwalker, Citrus Noir....and i am finally giving some mephisto seeds a go(24C, toofless alien) Also giving the Sweet Mohan Ram a run as well as srerunning some more short stacked portal strains(stone dragon, stone 99, amber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back