Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a depth check on Britney’s pot and it was 12&1/2in from soil top to the bottom. The first six inches is a little dry, but the bottom half still has a lot of good moisture. May not have to water her for a little while but I don’t want her putting more effort in root development rather than into vegetation though she’s still a seedling and at the rate autos grow I’m sure her root system is already every bit of 6 inches long. I don’t want to deprive her but I don’t want to keep a shit load of moisture in the soil and risk root rot either. Honestly I may have made a wrong choice planting her in a 5 gallon bucket. This strains expected life span is about 2&1/2 months I should have put her in a 3 gallon pot...1 gallon of root growth room per expected month of life is what I’ve heard and read but I’ve also seen monster autos grown in 5 gallon buckets.

Doing great over yonder! Letting the kid stay up late since there’s no school tomorrow for her.

Good stuff!! I am starting to get excited...gonna fire up the indoor grow tomorrow! :D No rest for the wicked! ;) Firing up X8 different strains...bunch of portal and mephisto this run...maybe a single Dutch Passion plant as well to round out the variety

So yeah!! Lets get these mini monsters growing fellas!!
IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

IMG_4680.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back