Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! We didn't fare well with the shothlass grow we were trying, but we also neglected it... A lot.
We are doing a microgrow with a half gallon Italian ice bucket in a pc tower.
The tower we didn't measure well but the grow space is about 16in long by 12in wide by 17in tall. We are doing a mephisto sour crack again.
We have a cheap 50watt led full spectrum grow light on it. We also took a strong pc fan and created a nice air flow to push the air through a container of aquarium filter carbon to scrub the smell. It popped today! Here's our set up! Please join our thread over in the new growers journals.

2 flasks filled just incase the lecky goes off.
dont need much more than a seed to start growing.
good luck.
:pighug:
Thank you! One of us has grown autos before and pulled over a hundred grams in dwc the other has no experience so for the sake of simplicity, we started with a small grow, a cheap set up (we spent a total of $75 including seeds since the tower was free). Once it goes well and in a while (a few months to a year) we will be growing some monsters.

3A0D72D3-3118-4A7E-B182-5AB28E299701.jpeg
8F2927CC-7614-43EC-BC4F-38D635347058.jpeg
Britney day 7

Thank you! One of us has grown autos before and pulled over a hundred grams in dwc the other has no experience so for the sake of simplicity, we started with a small grow, a cheap set up (we spent a total of $75 including seeds since the tower was free). Once it goes well and in a while (a few months to a year) we will be growing some monsters.
hi pal i have a grow in there tag me in i will tag along :pass: also how are my other stoner bredrin doing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back