Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good in there :thumbsup: Whats going in the now empty soil bucket?
Got to slow down. Been a few scares lately with the law. So. Ill be moving the photo to its bigger home in that pot soon. Cant plant more til i get these down. Unfortunately :(

Might clone my photo and see if its a female. If it is. When i chop others ill clip a couple clones and run 3 plus a mother. Then ill never be over 5 plants and have a little less worry. Slip an auto in there every now an then for sure.

Still undecided on what im going to do.

Got to slow down. Been a few scares lately with the law. So. Ill be moving the photo to its bigger home in that pot soon. Cant plant more til i get these down. Unfortunately :(

Might clone my photo and see if its a female. If it is. When i chop others ill clip a couple clones and run 3 plus a mother. Then ill never be over 5 plants and have a little less worry. Slip an auto in there every now an then for sure.

Still undecided on what im going to do.

Are you in a plant #'d region?

If I may ask,

@Ash-a-Ton
How did you extract the wax, blasting? Also, how did you get the leftovers, ethanol? Asking for a "friend" :rolleyes1::smoking::chef:
The wax. Yes blasted..

The left overs. I spread thin. It dries fast. Then i will either eth wash for tincture. Or take material and cook it into what ever oil/fat i am wanting.

I dont decarb though. So im not the most effecient in my savy ways. But i get what i need out of my meds.
Ill tag you in the eth extractor thread. ton of great info and extract artists in there.

No stab intended . It's all about image and old fashioned thinking . Athletes had a responsibility to present themselves as well groomed , upstanding citizens a few years ago . Hockey players were not allowed to appear in public without wearing a suite . Club rules . Like I say maybe old fashioned thinking . :biggrin:
U must not ever see nba. . . lmaooo.
Google jeremy lin. . . them dreads lol

My last outdoor plant.
Day 74.

CBD 1:1 SILVERHAZE
7103f06385052f31cbc9acf32af8e69f.jpg
e90ad05071c2c70655c82fb579696ecb.jpg
b529cc5532fcc229701f2251ca1d998a.jpg
aaa6f8b479c5f082872fe50fcfdfceeb.jpg
f356e54c4522939f1fdb8a9ba4c614a2.jpg
ccb82397b303c4f5940f6a4a8febd4d9.jpg
d8f89cfbfb7ccc393f2132e95d5f355d.jpg