Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever used an electric beard trimmer for trimming? i gave it a quick once over and got the worst off before i hung it but it still needs a good going over once its dry. really cant be arsed with scissoring for 12 hours on my day off so gonna give it a go. only cost 13 quid i think so wont matter that theyll be fucked by the end of it. i hate trimming
: (

Although the beard comment was a bit of a stab. . . i used to watch football. Never really a fan of baseball.. But stopped watching around the time it went from. This guy is something special. Look at him breaking tackles and plowing for the first down.

Now its
This guy has a passer rating of blah blah and 27% of the time he passes to that guy its a positive play with a very low interception rate and dont forget this defense has an over under on fumbles by +3 and this guy is this and stfu. It's football. Let them smash and grab and punish qb. Now its a beefed up pansy game

I like to catch best of hi-lite shows on the you tube. Muted with what evers spinning here usually. Every now and then you see something remarkable, even impossible, especially if you follow pool and watch Efren Reyes. I see beauty in a triple play and a 98 yard TD pass play. But I am crazy for a 4 rail combination called with no slop.

evenin stoners ive just had a thought. bet your theres at least a couple of famous folk on here. cheeky wee gordon ramsey lurkin about in the background gigglin his arse off somewhere with a walk in fridge full . or at least a couple of high ranking politicians with a loft full or somethin. would be cool to know such details. theres not that many popular canna forums so odds are theres gotta be at least one secret celeb grower. i heard a rumour that @epenguin was actually a former member of 90s chart sensations S Club 7 but who knows what to believe these days haha
I always wondered what "H" was up to today.......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

anyone ever used an electric beard trimmer for trimming? i gave it a quick once over and got the worst off before i hung it but it still needs a good going over once its dry. really cant be arsed with scissoring for 12 hours on my day off so gonna give it a go. only cost 13 quid i think so wont matter that theyll be fucked by the end of it. i hate trimming
: (
Dude. Id bet the long sheer trimmers. For like wool. And sheeps. Would be fecking tits

Question for the experienced hang dryers here.
Above my grow space. I have a fairly low light area i can easily use for hanging. Some reflective light gets through. But could i use this area to hang with lights still on.? Humidity is 40-50%

@Eyes on Fire @iampepe
I know you fellas have chopped a lot more than i have
As long as doesnt get too hot it should be fine to do that.

As long as doesnt get too hot it should be fine to do that.
Ac unit in that room. Temp is always great. Low 70s . thanks pepe. That's also closer to my scrubber. So i need as little smell as possible. Guess im off to chop and hang in my new drying area. Lol

can you hang a towel to block more of the reflective light? it can work it just sometimes lessens the potency edge if you will. I think it lessens the Bite of it slightly. but it works yes. but I would hang a towel or something.or if you can find a better more darker spot i think that would be better. but again it;'ll work

can you hang a towel to block more of the reflective light? it can work it just sometimes lessens the potency edge if you will. I think it lessens the Bite of it slightly. but it works yes. but I would hang a towel or something.or if you can find a better more darker spot i think that would be better. but again it;'ll work
Can for sure throw a flat box up there under to help. Thanks for the tips. Ill post up my final hang in a few. A quick build lol. Broom stick and some screw in wall hangers hand bent to hook the stick. Coat hanger pole mounted lol
15080871120501080185194.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back