Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N. I must of subscribed to Dinafem on Facebook as their articles appear on my timeline . This is the latest a Readers Digest form of writing that I appreciate . :thumbsup: https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/nutrients-cannabis-plants/
I'm sure a lot of people know this but I found it helpful :biggrin:
Thanks, they do have some good articles. I found the one about Nicolas Trainerbees interesting. I'd love to try some cannahoney!

It use to be the players was always at High schools having clinics to now they Have a personal assistant to sign autograph for them cause it's more like Hollywood verses a sport!! And the commentators are just as bad lol I totally agree ✌️

Yeah, it's all about the Benjamins.
I'll go watch a College or High School game before the pros. I'd do the Dolphins when I lived south though.. Was always a big Shula fan. We had a neighbor. A wonderfully eccentric little elderly woman who loved them and bought 4 sets of season tickets every year even though she lived alone. She always wanted us to go and we did sometimes. But we had to wear the gear. Team colors etc. and she had it all. She always parked by the exit where the team left and she was such a regular that the players and the cheerleaders would stop by her after game tailgater and spend a few minutes with her. It was cool.

20171014_132746.jpg
20171014_132801.jpg

Yummy stuff!!! Pure mint!!

Yeah, it's all about the Benjamins.
I'll go watch a College or High School game before the pros. I'd do the Dolphins when I lived south though.. Was always a big Shula fan. We had a neighbor. A wonderfully eccentric little elderly woman who loved them and bought 4 sets of season tickets every year even though she lived alone. She always wanted us to go and we did sometimes. But we had to wear the gear. Team colors etc. and she had it all. She always parked by the exit where the team left and she was such a regular that the players and the cheerleaders would stop by her after game tailgater and spend a few minutes with her. It was cool.
See now that is what it's about but anymore it's not like that so much. I love a good high school game even basketball

Many moons ago I was a fan of American football & baseball . Cleveland Browns was my football team and Brooklyn Dodgers was my baseball team . I don't watch anymore because football seems to have turned into a dance competition and the Brooklyn Dodgers are now the Los Angeles Dodgers and the ball players appear to be in a contest to see who can be the scruffiest with the hill billy type beards and long hair . They also stayed out of politics and just played their game . I'm also tired of the number of broadcasters they have analyzing and offering their opinion on how the game " should " be played Maybe I'm just old fashioned . :shrug:
Although the beard comment was a bit of a stab. . . i used to watch football. Never really a fan of baseball.. But stopped watching around the time it went from. This guy is something special. Look at him breaking tackles and plowing for the first down.

Now its
This guy has a passer rating of blah blah and 27% of the time he passes to that guy its a positive play with a very low interception rate and dont forget this defense has an over under on fumbles by +3 and this guy is this and stfu. It's football. Let them smash and grab and punish qb. Now its a beefed up pansy game

I'm to excited to care about my security right now lol first harvest done and drying, I have a full fucking closet of buds! Total wet weight 2.5kg, if I get 250g dry I'll be super happy.

WFUGZIr.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Looking like that bondage made happy buds!!! :worship::worship::headbang::baby::ladies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back