Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171015_061421.jpg
Can't wait to trim this Bush hahaha Hoping them Buds fatten up a little Better!!!!✌️ Good morning to All.

Many moons ago I was a fan of American football & baseball . Cleveland Browns was my football team and Brooklyn Dodgers was my baseball team . I don't watch anymore because football seems to have turned into a dance competition and the Brooklyn Dodgers are now the Los Angeles Dodgers and the ball players appear to be in a contest to see who can be the scruffiest with the hill billy type beards and long hair . They also stayed out of politics and just played their game . I'm also tired of the number of broadcasters they have analyzing and offering their opinion on how the game " should " be played Maybe I'm just old fashioned . :shrug:
I'm old school Football Fan played sports in school and love the shit but I've not watched it and won't watch it anymore and this was before anyone took a knee lol so now I especially won't watch it . And what you said is spot on bro.

mornin folks :pass:not often im active in the am at weekends.it must still be dark were you are 1939.
not on facebook but im sure i get that in an email from dinafem.
american football/baseball,its just so slow and drawn out.i allways try and catch the superbowl but it seems to be all about the halftime adverts,not that i ever make it as far as 1st 1/4.
but im like that with golf,dont dilly dally after the ball run after it and just use the 1 club.
:pighug:
He @archie gemmill No sun until 7:30 a.m. here . Your already through half of your day . Non all day today , raining :nono:

I'm old school Football Fan played sports in school and love the shit but I've not watched it and won't watch it anymore and this was before anyone took a knee lol so now I especially won't watch it . And what you said is spot on bro.

Sports is getting like the news. They have to have a panel of opinions and they are all different. So some ones always lying.
Ain't that just great for morale?

evenin troops. just incase anyone else wasnt aware, RED DWARF IS BACK ON TELLY!!!!! SERIES 12!!!! AAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! not even seen series 11 yet. its about to be a wonderful day : )

Sports is getting like the news. They have to have a panel of opinions and they are all different. So some ones always lying.
Ain't that just great for morale?
It use to be the players was always at High schools having clinics to now they Have a personal assistant to sign autograph for them cause it's more like Hollywood verses a sport!! And the commentators are just as bad lol I totally agree ✌️

I'm on the leading edge of technology ( he says with tongue in cheek ) I found this on Alibaba . It hasn't been released yet but I"ve made a contact who has promised to send me one because I promised I would do a professional :rofl: review on it . I still have to pay ?? for it plus shipping .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back