Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insane a nice kind of insane . I had the lights at 24 " the plants have grown within 19" and I can go no higher .:rofl:
View attachment 816085

Ever done a scrog? I have not so I'm not saying whether it will work or not. Trying to remember where I saw somebody using concrete reenforcing steel mesh instead of net mesh. Just the weight kept everything but the buds low. No attachment except gravity.

Good Morning A.F.N. I must of subscribed to Dinafem on Facebook as their articles appear on my timeline . This is the latest a Readers Digest form of writing that I appreciate . :thumbsup: https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/nutrients-cannabis-plants/
I'm sure a lot of people know this but I found it helpful :biggrin:

Many moons ago I was a fan of American football & baseball . Cleveland Browns was my football team and Brooklyn Dodgers was my baseball team . I don't watch anymore because football seems to have turned into a dance competition and the Brooklyn Dodgers are now the Los Angeles Dodgers and the ball players appear to be in a contest to see who can be the scruffiest with the hill billy type beards and long hair . They also stayed out of politics and just played their game . I'm also tired of the number of broadcasters they have analyzing and offering their opinion on how the game " should " be played Maybe I'm just old fashioned . :shrug:

mornin folks :pass:not often im active in the am at weekends.it must still be dark were you are 1939.
not on facebook but im sure i get that in an email from dinafem.
american football/baseball,its just so slow and drawn out.i allways try and catch the superbowl but it seems to be all about the halftime adverts,not that i ever make it as far as 1st 1/4.
but im like that with golf,dont dilly dally after the ball run after it and just use the 1 club.
:pighug:

I'm to excited to care about my security right now lol first harvest done and drying, I have a full fucking closet of buds! Total wet weight 2.5kg, if I get 250g dry I'll be super happy.

WFUGZIr.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

as long as its just a pic of your cupboard and not your mug i guess you be ok.dry 1/4 of wet weight you looking at more than 250g.
nice job.
:pighug:
I'm just so suprised with how small they all were, but I guess all the early training paid off. This girl was 630g on her own just look at this bend lol can't wait till some of the buds dry the purple really looks awesome.
ea70bc0a1bbd5d6a7b01d8faa198c70b.jpg
7146e84822b09511e1c8db6f5df61892.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Many moons ago I was a fan of American football & baseball . Cleveland Browns was my football team and Brooklyn Dodgers was my baseball team . I don't watch anymore because football seems to have turned into a dance competition and the Brooklyn Dodgers are now the Los Angeles Dodgers and the ball players appear to be in a contest to see who can be the scruffiest with the hill billy type beards and long hair . They also stayed out of politics and just played their game . I'm also tired of the number of broadcasters they have analyzing and offering their opinion on how the game " should " be played Maybe I'm just old fashioned . :shrug:

Nah, just old. Food doesn't taste the same. Patience worn a little thinner. And as Leonard said, with a little twist, "We hurt in the places where we used to play".

It's been great to hang out with my daughter even thou it's not for very long. Now we have to drop her back off tomorrow sometime before the evening. The next time I'll see her is for Thanksgiving break. The other thing nice was to get back the laptop that was sent in for repair so she'll have it back for school. They even upgraded the replacement since the original wasn't able to be fixed. It's now has an I7 256SSD with 12gb ram so should do well.
The laptop is a must anymore I remember when a spiral notebook was all you needed hahaha but I'm old lol and I to can't wait for Thanksgiving this is what life should be about is family. I got mad respect for you bro family first✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back