Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s good for them to experience a drought at least once I guess huh. and since they’re so resilient they’re not too bothered by a small drought hell I might wait until next week sometime either Wednesday or Friday to water her. I’ll start in the middle with a nice puddle, wait a couple minutes smoke a bowl then water the edges until I see side drip from the catch under the pot. This way once the inner circle dries out she has to chase the outter circle. This way her roots don’t just chase downwards after the water from the center, give her a chance to make her stretch her roots throughout the pot rather than just straight down.

The key to drying the pots out is that it forces the plant to search for moisture in the soil by growing more roots.. Bigger roots = bigger plants, usually..

The key to drying the pots out is that it forces the plant to search for moisture in the soil by growing more roots.. Bigger roots = bigger plants, usually..
Yeah because I feel like when the entire soil is wet or moist, the roots grow comfortably but they don’t grow at a more productive rate because they’re not searching for water(moisture) like they would in a wet/dry scenario causing more root growth and production.

Grape Walker Kush DAY 36

Couple shots I took last night

IMG_20171014_035231.jpg

IMG_20171014_034555.jpg

evenin stoners ive just had a thought. bet your theres at least a couple of famous folk on here. cheeky wee gordon ramsey lurkin about in the background gigglin his arse off somewhere with a walk in fridge full . or at least a couple of high ranking politicians with a loft full or somethin. would be cool to know such details. theres not that many popular canna forums so odds are theres gotta be at least one secret celeb grower. i heard a rumour that @epenguin was actually a former member of 90s chart sensations S Club 7 but who knows what to believe these days haha

Br
evenin stoners ive just had a thought. bet your theres at least a couple of famous folk on here. cheeky wee gordon ramsey lurkin about in the background gigglin his arse off somewhere with a walk in fridge full . or at least a couple of high ranking politicians with a loft full or somethin. would be cool to know such details. theres not that many popular canna forums so odds are theres gotta be at least one secret celeb grower. i heard a rumour that @epenguin was actually a former member of 90s chart sensations S Club 7 but who knows what to believe these days haha
bro I guarantee there’s at least one!!! There’s some many celebrity closet stoners and those who’ve actually invested in legal gro ops as a silent partners. Shane McMahon Vince McMahon’s son from WWE invested 3,000,000 I believe into a legit gro op.

The top coating I gave them and microbes I introduced back to the soil slowed the N deficiency..One of the blades actually started to regain pigment..Couple more weeks and we should have some nice nuggets plumping up.

IMG_20171014_211525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back