Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my favorite color is October.

:baked:

IMG_5683.JPG

Also, I have one of my small clip fans aimed up towards the AutoCOBs, and they are definitely not hot to the touch so the heat sinks are doing their jobs.. It's an option of you are having temp isses..

LOL in fact I wonder sometimes if it should be warmer in there! My LED have fans and it all ends up getting sucked through the exhaust anyways.

Mostly I am thinking of height. My wee tent is only 2'x2' and 5'4 high, take a foot off for pots, 6-8" for lights....

LOL in fact I wonder sometimes if it should be warmer in there! My LED have fans and it all ends up getting sucked through the exhaust anyways.

Mostly I am thinking of height. My wee tent is only 2'x2' and 5'4 high, take a foot off for pots, 6-8" for lights....

I’m stuck removing the lid to my box and build an extension that’s 2.5ft taller to place on the box so I can fit lights in my box once my plants get to that height. I’m ordering my light Friday so I’ve got time plus the light can go in there until I have to extend like I said.

It became popular back in the late 80's. Supposedly banned, it was popping up everywhere folks could set up a table and sell it. Flea markets especially. I remember part of their spiel was to have you rub a little between your fingers and you would instantly taste whatever it was mixed in. I bought some for a shoulder ache and it worked fine.

Yeah. Its good stuff on its own. Cured my plantar fasciitis! It never came back!
If you have ever been to a pulp town, you will be familiar with the smell. My wife says I smell like a goat when I use it. Who cares, I already smell like a skunk!

:gary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back