Not open for further replies.
My double grape just killing it with the frost
:headbang:

hx799BQ.jpg

nvjwLjh.jpg

n4j6bTf.jpg

38BC642A-F4C5-42E6-904E-76B9570D4155.jpeg
501EC27A-8B98-4658-9035-52D2469F3DC2.jpeg
@Ash-a-Ton, Shirley’s loving the bondage! I didn’t go down half way one day then the rest the following I just went full force and tied that bitch down with no mercy day 1 of her lst! Then Britney’s fine ass is looking oh so lovely this morning!

anyone that sells whats the consensus on earliest i can sell after harvest? they are hanging to dry now. would love to sell an ounce or 2 soon so i can pay for some new upgrades before next grow lol
I wouldn’t sell anything until you’ve had at least a 2 week cure after your dry and that’s minimum.

I wouldn’t sell anything until you’ve had at least a 2 week cure after your dry and that’s minimum.
good evening everyone also i have friend s who sell street weed all they do is hang dry and sell it the people i asked about curing said they havent got time its done out the door i wouldnt do that personaly but as long as its not got a hay smell thats are street weed im lucky to cure and just smoke my own and no ones the wiser

View attachment 816978 View attachment 816979 @Ash-a-Ton, Shirley’s loving the bondage! I didn’t go down half way one day then the rest the following I just went full force and tied that bitch down with no mercy day 1 of her lst! Then Britney’s fine ass is looking oh so lovely this morning!
Ps the plants are of the same pigment in color of green just Shirley is under cfls and Britney’s under a low watt dimmable led light I found in the shop which has more of a yellow to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back