Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that sells whats the consensus on earliest i can sell after harvest? they are hanging to dry now. would love to sell an ounce or 2 soon so i can pay for some new upgrades before next grow lol

I try and jar a minimum of 2 weeks from last burp before I let it go, longer if possible. I have rushed it as soon as the moisture was stable, but there were extenuating circumstances.

My double grape just killing it with the frost
:headbang:

hx799BQ.jpg

nvjwLjh.jpg

n4j6bTf.jpg
Awesome job!

I try and jar a minimum of 2 weeks from last burp before I let it go, longer if possible. I have rushed it as soon as the moisture was stable, but there were extenuating circumstances.
How often and how long do you burp for? I try to do it twice a day every other day once in the morning, once at night before bed for about 2-5min max at a time.

I am reading about humidity control as it is really humid time of the year here and I see people claiming that cat litter can absorb moisture well in rooms. I hear silica and clay -litters do the best job.

Do you know have anyone tried this with any reasonable success? Is it worth giving a shot?

How often and how long do you burp for? I try to do it twice a day every other day once in the morning, once at night before bed for about 2-5min max at a time.
I start 2 or 3 times a day, and slow down over the course of 3 to 5 days. I toss a small temp/humidity gauge in the jar, and when I see it hit my sweet spot it just stays shut. I shoot for 58%

I am reading about humidity control as it is really humid time of the year here and I see people claiming that cat litter can absorb moisture well in rooms. I hear silica and clay -litters do the best job.

Do you know have anyone tried this with any reasonable success? Is it worth giving a shot?
Baking soda works to control air moisture I usually stick a coffee can half full of baking soda in my closets and rooms during the summer because our average humidity is 80% in the mornings then in the evenings it drops to 40%. But we’ve also got really good winds up here to control the humidity a bit to prevent preventing mold. Which will be great for my outdoor grow this next season.

There

There is a product @ walmart that comes in large buckets, basically a bucket of desicsnt. Works in a tent situation. Can't remember the name. ..

Baking soda works to control air moisture I usually stick a coffee can half full of baking soda in my closets and rooms during the summer because our average humidity is 80% in the mornings then in the evenings it drops to 40%. But we’ve also got really good winds up here to control the humidity a bit to prevent preventing mold. Which will be great for my outdoor grow this next season.
Really good winds.... Almost choked on my coffee! Was born in Colby, NW corner... wind on the plain is different than anywhere else... blow ya shit ass sideways...

Really good winds.... Almost choked on my coffee! Was born in Colby, NW corner... wind on the plain is different than anywhere else... blow ya shit ass sideways...
I’m up in the northeast region of Kansas. My lands got a bunch of timber around my pasture which will help create a good wind break reducing some of the wind but only “some” lol I’ll have to use t-posts to secure my outdoor grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back