Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking I may buy 1 autocob 3500k and see how that does in my box with the ladies I have in there. Like I said it’s 4ft tall 4ft long and 2ft deep and if it can grow good 2 good autos with just 1 then I’ll purchase a second to be able to do 3 or 4 at a time.

yeah I'd have to get a tall thin one to boil water but I was also thinking of having a metal surround level with the top of the stove made of cast iron a bit like this singer foot plate.
View attachment 815804 you get the idea. this would allow air through but also keep a kettle or pan from falling off! I would remove the riddle bar first
Another thought is the sardine stove.

5be1548d230f7cdee7e4c0d47b9697b5.jpg

But have it with the window like the one below!
Plain%20Sardine%20Tiny%20Home.jpg

Basically if I have a wood stove I wanna watch the fire!
@arty zan here is a site that might have what your looking for https://www.tinywoodstove.com/product/pipsqueak-small-stove/
Lottie Pipsqueak stove
Lottie.jpg

Hobbit stove
Hobbitstove.jpg

I wonder if adding some DMSO would add any benefit? Faster overall reaction?

I suggest mixing it into butter- CBD effects are so mild that she probably won't even notice it.
DMSO is a great topical transport agent, but I've never had success dissolving cannabis into it. I haven't tried with isolates though....

I’m thinking I may buy 1 autocob 3500k and see how that does in my box with the ladies I have in there. Like I said it’s 4ft tall 4ft long and 2ft deep and if it can grow good 2 good autos with just 1 then I’ll purchase a second to be able to do 3 or 4 at a time.
One of our members @Feenix just had a grow with three of the - 55w 3500k Autocobs that grew the 6 plants and I believe that was in a 4ftx4ft tent

Speaking of isolates, I have some 97%THC "plain" oil and 99%CBD "hassle" crystals. They weren't being used anyways, so I mixed them 1:1 and vaped it. :biggrin:

The pain relief was profound, but the body/mind was so mild, just sort of light, clear, and happy. I had a good time cooking and enjoying every molecule of taste.

Here's the kicker- later I had a usual dose of my usual weed but BANG I was on a journey. The same combo the next day was the same.

I thought I would never buy either products again, but as I mix more up, I am rethinking that:baked:

One of our members @Feenix just had a grow with three of the - 55w 3500k Autocobs that grew the 6 plants and I believe that was in a 4ftx4ft tent
That’s whats changed my mind for the umpteenth time lol. I’m worse than a brawd clothes shopping when it comes to buying new toys lol

I guess I’m just underestimating the brightness and power they have if placed right with my plants 1 could easily do 2 for now. From what I seen on @Feenix pics his lights were centered just right so the footprints would hit all the plants and he had 3 vs 6 in there. From what I read though I have to go with the 6000k or the 4000k maybe buy the 6000k get through this grow then buy the 4000k if they’re in stock. Sucks the reflectors are out of stock! Maybe I could find one or just wait til they’re in stock again.

That’s whats changed my mind for the umpteenth time lol. I’m worse than a brawd clothes shopping when it comes to buying new toys lol

Ain't it the truth!
instead of a $800 closet full of shoes she doesn't wear, I have a closet that can save me $800 on meds.

The latest gear entices me but what I have is working, and in 3 or so years when it burns out COBS might be even more advanced.

I guess I’m just underestimating the brightness and power they have if placed right with my plants 1 could easily do 2 for now. From what I seen on @Feenix pics his lights were centered just right so the footprints would hit all the plants and he had 3 vs 6 in there. From what I read though I have to go with the 6000k or the 4000k maybe buy the 6000k get through this grow then buy the 4000k if they’re in stock. Sucks the reflectors are out of stock! Maybe I could find one or just wait til they’re in stock again.
For all the different 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, 4000k, 6500k light spectrums it can get quite confusing. From all I've read 3500k seems to be great for grow/bloom so that's what I'm going with in my setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back