Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too many people around just yet but if you read this I would appreciate any and I mean any suggestions they would be gracefully received . The landlady has purchased over $800.00 of cbd ? oil for postherpetic neuralgia . It is of no value to her because she is afraid of the side effects of cannabis . I tried vaping some and I suspect it's it been extracted or treated with some sort of veg oil . I have suggested edibles , a drop under the tongue etc , etc , etc to no avail as she is still scared It seems a waste if we can't find a use for it .

I wonder if adding some DMSO would add any benefit? Faster overall reaction?

The other reason i have been slightly mia. Had a slight scare. Sherrif came by the spot.
Luckily. . he didn't smell or see anything indicating he needed to start an investigation. So. After this harvest. I might hang it up for a few months to be safe. Long story short. Anonymous call to cops stating we grow/sell out our home and it reeks outside "cops words"
Not sure who or why. I have an idea. But i do nothing of the selling kind. So there is no traffic or sales evidence. Which is good. But very very paranoid as of late. Its unfair. All i do is work and go home. Wish they would just leave me be. 5 or less growin is misdemeanor. But as soon as i harvest. The chop weight is felony. Pretty damn backwards. 30+grams is felony. 5 plants growing. Misdemeanor. Makes sense right?
i recon some jealous little shit has done it a so called friend. also on here i follow people who i speak to a lot and have good knowledge who i can lean on for support i hope yas dont mind im not a stalker

I Follow ppl but not sure why I did at first I'm still new to all of it but I dig LS more than a lot of places on this site. But most I follow and others I don't but I want to know all you fuckers little dirty grow secrets,!!;! But it's cause I want to be a good successful grower for my own meds!!! And I think you guys are Hands Down [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ✌️ but I'm definitely not a stalker or peeping Tom hahaha I just want your knowledge and cool folks to Hang out with!! I'm kinda a loaner in RL!!

Cotton46 well put my man. I came on here and followed certain feed schedules developed my own and BAm I'M growing big arse indoor autos well big to me anyhow.

Cotton46 well put my man. I came on here and followed certain feed schedules developed my own and BAm I'M growing big arse indoor autos well big to me anyhow.
Yes you and many others has helped me big time and I'm just getting started lol I just wanna Grow ✌️

Out monkeying around with the drone a little still learning the controls and trying to capture a little fall color...
DJI_0004.jpg

Well put Colton46 I just want everyone’s secret to successful auto growing as well as photos
I grew photo plants since the late eighties I loved growing photos but something about autos that just keeps me growing them. Everyone I know that grows grows photos I like being different. I love bringing out a auto and knocking photo smokers on there arse and then they give you that is no auto I just go yea I was messing with you I have no time to try and argue with them mind you that has only happened a few times but it has. If anyone like I did tried a first gen lowryder you would have been unimpressed to say the least. But when I tried a sweet seed that was given to me as freebie I have never looked back since 2014 autos all the way from then until now.

Thankfully I don't have work today so I can stay off the road with all of the superstitious folks.. As of today, all of my lights will be on and I fully open up the area.. To save electricity, it didn't make sense to have all of them on.. I'm also gonna be starting some more seeds, I believe.. Perhaps some photo seeds..

I'm definitely impressed with how much light thr AutoCOBs put out as I had converted my old Mars II to a COB panel and when I used the light meter, it truly is indeed close in luminous Flux as well as photons, as the 600w HPS I am using.. All at the expense of a hair over 200w.. Kinda makes me wish I had kept my other Mars panel and used it until it started burning diodes like the one I converted..

Anyone have an old Mars II for sale in the US?? Lol

You might want to consider a couple of stand alones.The versatility they give you to hang them where needed is a good edge to have.

I grew photo plants since the late eighties I loved growing photos but something about autos that just keeps me growing them. Everyone I know that grows grows photos I like being different. I love bringing out a auto and knocking photo smokers on there arse and then they give you that is no auto I just go yea I was messing with you I have no time to try and argue with them mind you that has only happened a few times but it has. If anyone like I did tried a first gen lowryder you would have been unimpressed to say the least. But when I tried a sweet seed that was given to me as freebie I have never looked back since 2014 autos all the way from then until now.
I will never stop growing autos now that I’m learning their system. But I do want to grow monster photos during season so I can be on stock while I wait for the next season but I’ll also grow autos right along with it to keep a supply until my photos ready. Then grow more autos until the next season, I never wanna run out or have a reason why I should run out I wanna stay heavily supplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back