Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been followed by like 3 ppl with no posts. I blocked them out of paranoia. If that tells you what i think following means lol
It is pretty innocent bro, just noobs seeing someone who is well known and liking what you have to say!
It is odd being insta friended with no dialogue between you, though.
If anyone wants to know what you're up to and saying, it is as easy as going to your profile and looking at recent posts, so there is no need to worry about people following you.
Ony time your stuff is hidden is in PM or if you are in the staff forums, AFN is a forum with public access
Insta following someone is not something I encourage and I'll generally only follow people I like, for the life of me i dunno why i didn't follow you before now mate!
time for a rocket and a brew methinks!

It is pretty innocent bro, just noobs seeing someone who is well known and liking what you have to say!
It is odd being insta friended with no dialogue between you.
If anyone wants to know what you're up to and saying it is as easy as going to your profile, so there is no need to worry.
Ony time your stuff is hidden is in PM or if you are in the staff forums, AFN is a forum with public access
Insta following someone is not something I encourage and I'll generally only follow people I like, for the life of me i dunno why i didn't follow you before now mate!
time for a rocket and a brew methinks!
Those were also when i was really new here. Lol. Cheers. Id smoke. But im sick. Can't even attempt smoking. Ill take a dose of coconut oil to chill out with you guys though

sorry im a genuine eejit when it comes to this kinda stuff.shortly after i joined i had 100 alerts,but it was people talking to others and the messages wernt meant for me it was so odd.so i turned all but @ and quotes off or unticked the boxes.
:pighug:

im still a bit lost.wait a second.if i follow 50 people and they make 10 posts anywhere on site in a week il have 500 alerts things ?
yup something like that, some people don't want to miss your posts!
Personally i like to know when a cuppa and a smoke is going down!

sorry im a genuine eejit when it comes to this kinda stuff.shortly after i joined i had 100 alerts,but it was people talking to others and the messages wernt meant for me it was so odd.so i turned all but @ and quotes off or unticked the boxes.
good point when you follow a thread you can get a lot of dross coming through! I have a lot turned off too!

with the chimney there be no room for a teapot on that lil stove.think i saw it reveiwed on utube smallest you can get maybe,guy on a boat i think.
yeah I'd have to get a tall thin one to boil water but I was also thinking of having a metal surround level with the top of the stove made of cast iron a bit like this singer foot plate.
upload_2017-10-13_18-54-28.jpeg
you get the idea. this would allow air through but also keep a kettle or pan from falling off! I would remove the riddle bar first
Another thought is the sardine stove.

5be1548d230f7cdee7e4c0d47b9697b5.jpg

But have it with the window like the one below!
Plain%20Sardine%20Tiny%20Home.jpg

Basically if I have a wood stove I wanna watch the fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back