What’s that supposed to mean lol
[HASHTAG]#bondagemaster[/HASHTAG]
He refers to my extensive bondage lol. And starting really early. Cheers grobro
20171010_203544.jpg
20171010_203414.jpg
20171010_203559.jpg
1507903335666197712963.jpg
150790336878051917103.jpg

howdi everybody i always check in i feel like crap i got flu jab and its made me feel terrible so a quick one i hope everyone has a great weekend

I had the same fear of privacy so I tried to delete myself...I couldn't , woke up next day not stoned saying 'wtf' what was I being paranoid for, if you got a good VPN ,don't rig the electric, don't tell anyone what your doing and got your garden hidden away well your sweet . You have to open 5 doors to get to my garden 6 if you count the tent door. Recently seen a guy in the UK getting caught with 12 plants and got £175 fine. Even if you did fuck up somewhere you'll get a slap on the wrist and a warning ....like Bob Marley says "don't worry, be happy"

mine was related to username and profile pic, was just being dumb when i set it up and have had a bit of a stalker hinting they know who i am IRL so just trying to cover my tracks at the moment. also im in aus and if i get busted with 12 plants i'll prob spend a decent amount of time in prison being in a state where they would rather fuck your life up then give you a fine lol (had a mate get done years ago here, they actually got him based on weight of the entire plant including soil, which is prob down to him having a shit lawyer but yeah still, bit fucked up when a plant is prob 200-500g and they make it out to be 5kg!)

I had the same fear of privacy so I tried to delete myself...I couldn't , woke up next day not stoned saying 'wtf' what was I being paranoid for, if you got a good VPN ,don't rig the electric, don't tell anyone what your doing and got your garden hidden away well your sweet . You have to open 5 doors to get to my garden 6 if you count the tent door. Recently seen a guy in the UK getting caught with 12 plants and got £175 fine. Even if you did fuck up somewhere you'll get a slap on the wrist and a warning ....like Bob Marley says "don't worry, be happy"
yeah the punishments seem to just be up to local law these days thankfully. you pretty much get away with 1plant round here. any more than 2 though and they can get a bit dickish. know a guy that had to go to court 5 times for nothing but a bag of trim though so it doesnt always work like that : (

howdi everybody i always check in i feel like crap i got flu jab and its made me feel terrible so a quick one i hope everyone has a great weekend
Same. Stuff hit me hard n fast. Had to take a sick day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back