Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a friend is same way until she tried the CBD oil Balm she would just put a few drops in her hand lotion when she put on lotion and she claims she Has great results. She also said that the oil and I have to look it up but it's called Hailey's Hope CBD oil I think she said after reading about this child and the oil named after her she was okay with trying it sense no side effects, Pluss it's named to be the best CBD period guaranteed!!! ✌️
Thanks man I will suggest this The old girl has had this postherpetic neuralgia for more than 2 years 24/7 . It effects her sleep , day to day activity's and I have to listen to her moaning a groaning day to day . I empathizes with her nobody want's to be in pain 24 hours a day . If you or anyone has had chicken pox in the past I would strongly suggest getting a Shingles shot the side effects of shingles is deadly .

Thanks man I will suggest this The old girl has had this postherpetic neuralgia for more than 2 years 24/7 . It effects her sleep , day to day activity's and I have to listen to her moaning a groaning day to day . I empathizes with her nobody want's to be in pain 24 hours a day . If you or anyone has had chicken pox in the past I would strongly suggest getting a Shingles shot the side effects of shingles is deadly .
My friend I was talking about has same issue as your landlord and she is or was very anti weed hahaha but now she claims it's changed her life, and me being in pain daily I can relate to your friend without a little smoke for me daily I just want to give up at times!! Hope she finds something that works for Her✌️ And for you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back