Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy FN :pass:pretty pic,what is she ?
and whats with people changing names this last wee bit,im getting slightly cerfuddled.
:pighug:
It is a BCN XXL from seed stocker for me fairlynew was getting fairly long in the tooth I was fairly new to autos in 2014 but not so much with 2018 right around the corner I did see a few other members change there names oh well time for updated names my man.

Thankfully I don't have work today so I can stay off the road with all of the superstitious folks.. As of today, all of my lights will be on and I fully open up the area.. To save electricity, it didn't make sense to have all of them on.. I'm also gonna be starting some more seeds, I believe.. Perhaps some photo seeds..

I'm definitely impressed with how much light thr AutoCOBs put out as I had converted my old Mars II to a COB panel and when I used the light meter, it truly is indeed close in luminous Flux as well as photons, as the 600w HPS I am using.. All at the expense of a hair over 200w.. Kinda makes me wish I had kept my other Mars panel and used it until it started burning diodes like the one I converted..

Anyone have an old Mars II for sale in the US?? Lol

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

OMG @1939bear :bighug:..I Forgot it was an auspicious day..:smokeout:..I Think we need a group smoke out to keep everything at bay..

:pass: Passing a fresh dried half smoked Giggle Juice joint to @1939bear ..start it off Bro...
:smoker:..

:friday::friday::friday:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

OMG @1939bear :bighug:..I Forgot it was an auspicious day..:smokeout:..I Think we need a group smoke out to keep everything at bay..

:pass: Passing a fresh dried half smoked Giggle Juice joint to @1939bear ..start it off Bro...
:smoker:..

:friday::friday::friday:
Thanks Mossy here's to you . :pass: My dear old moms house was number 13 and people used to say to her " how could she live in a house with the number 13 " She used to say it was all superstition and that the number 13 was lucky . I don't think she really believed that . It was not a happy home .

Thanks Mossy here's to you . :pass: My dear old moms house was number 13 and people used to say to her " how could she live in a house with the number 13 " She used to say it was all superstition and that the number 13 was lucky . I don't think she really believed that . It was not a happy home .

My Dad was born on the 13th...:pass:..he was never a Happy man...

[HASHTAG]#smokeout[/HASHTAG]

Is it just me or are online retailers becoming more ignorant ?? I have sent inquirers to 6 online company's for information regarding their products . So far I have received 0 reply's . Is business that good that they can afford to ignore a simple request ?? Well that's my bitch for the day :biggrin:

Not too many people around just yet but if you read this I would appreciate any and I mean any suggestions they would be gracefully received . The landlady has purchased over $800.00 of cbd ? oil for postherpetic neuralgia . It is of no value to her because she is afraid of the side effects of cannabis . I tried vaping some and I suspect it's it been extracted or treated with some sort of veg oil . I have suggested edibles , a drop under the tongue etc , etc , etc to no avail as she is still scared It seems a waste if we can't find a use for it .

Not too many people around just yet but if you read this I would appreciate any and I mean any suggestions they would be gracefully received . The landlady has purchased over $800.00 of cbd ? oil for postherpetic neuralgia . It is of no value to her because she is afraid of the side effects of cannabis . I tried vaping some and I suspect it's it been extracted or treated with some sort of veg oil . I have suggested edibles , a drop under the tongue etc , etc , etc to no avail as she is still scared It seems a waste if we can't find a use for it .
I Have a friend is same way until she tried the CBD oil Balm she would just put a few drops in her hand lotion when she put on lotion and she claims she Has great results. She also said that the oil and I have to look it up but it's called Hailey's Hope CBD oil I think she said after reading about this child and the oil named after her she was okay with trying it sense no side effects, Pluss it's named to be the best CBD period guaranteed!!! ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back