Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate ford. I really will never get one again. (even if it seems like a bargain) I gave 800 for this damn escape, and it's down for a repair every month or two. This time the shifter is stuck, both linkage cables fell off and I couldnt reach the one under the steering column without a screwdriver..... (always carry a F'ng screwdriver!)
I had to drive a Ford Escape AWD Hybrid for work and didn't really care for it. But I have to say that I've been impressed with the Ford Expeditions that we own. The 2004 has over 200k miles and still going strong and our 2012 the only issue we had was do to a bad battery. But I'm also partial to the older model trucks/cars solid engines and carbs. None of this computer stuff to go wrong.

mate i really do sympathise like. i couldnt handle that. 4-5 hours at a time is about my limit. itll be worth it in the end though man just gotta stay strong and fight the burn!! you can do it man!!
: )

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here.
IMG_6134.JPG

I wish you a speedy trim @912GreenSkell it will be nice once it's all said and done with all the meds. If I lived closer I'd be up for giving you a helping hand on getting all the trimming done. Just wish things would've went better for me in my grow but live and learn. I will do better next time and I will feel better knowing that I grew my own meds to deal with my pain/depression/sleep.

I wish you a speedy trim @912GreenSkell it will be nice once it's all said and done with all the meds. If I lived closer I'd be up for giving you a helping hand on getting all the trimming done. Just wish things would've went better for me in my grow but live and learn. I will do better next time and I will feel better knowing that I grew my own meds to deal with my pain/depression/sleep.

Hey thanks bud.
If there is any way i can help let me know. I dont have a whole lot of time, but soon i will.

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here.
View attachment 815656
aye you havent had an easy season mate and its not over yet. must be quite nerve racking growing that amount outside eh? last couple weeks finishing up are stressfull enough for me. can only imagine what its like in your situation. just gotta soldier on though man. get some bob marley playin and forget what your doin : )

aye you havent had an easy season mate and its not over yet. must be quite nerve racking growing that amount outside eh? last couple weeks finishing up are stressfull enough for me. can only imagine what its like in your situation. just gotta soldier on though man. get some bob marley playin and forget what your doin : )

A huge amount of tension is lifted once the plants are not at the mercy of the climate and in the door. Even though i have another 3-5 gruelling days of trimming left to do, i feel like everything's gonna be alright! Yes...some years can be VERY stressful.

Hey skell, I was curious and who better to ask..When you have large harvests like yours, when curing, do you use mason jars or like locking barrels or something? I see suppliers for dispensaries throwing their dried bud in rubbermaid containers which I can't imagine being that air tight,no?

Thanks Feenix. That really puts things in perspective....
Literally :crying:

I hope you don't mind my asking a couple of Q's about your experience with these.

Do those COB cause the same Cal-Mag hunger as regular LED?

That's a big jump from 3 to 8. Because you have room, wish they put out more, or had wider coverage?

Ask away. Let me clarify.
That's 3 - 55w 3500k Autocobs that grew the 6 plants shown. This run, currently 7 plants will soon be 8.plants under the same 3 COBs.. 4 of the current grow are for the Zen test grow and I'm updating every Sunday. I'm only doing the one journal but I add one picture of the entire grow weekly along with the individual Zens.

I expect the need for more cal mag so I add it automatically from day one and have had no real issues. Not every plant has the same needs so i watch each close and if I notice the start of discoloration I add a little more individually. That is rare.since ,using REMO on their schedule, I add 1 extra ml. to the mix.

Ask away. Let me clarify.
That's 3 - 55w 3500k Autocobs that grew the 6 plants shown. This run, currently 7 plants will soon be 8.plants under the same 3 COBs.. 4 of the current grow are for the Zen test grow and I'm updating every Sunday. I'm only doing the one journal but I add one picture of the entire grow weekly along with the individual Zens.

I expect the need for more cal mag so I add it automatically from day one and have had no real issues. Not every plant has the same needs so i watch each close and if I notice the start of discoloration I add a little more individually. That is rare.since ,using REMO on their schedule, I add 1 extra ml. to the mix.
I've got two of same cob in a 2'×4'×6 H room so this lets me know I can Run 3 plants respectfully with these 2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back