Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]Because of @Eyes on Fire , I've been listening to this guy a lot.. Siiiiick-ass musician!!! Had me literally dancing and smoking as the wife walked in from work and she started laughing but grabbed the joint and started dancing, too.. True love...
[/QUOTE]

Now because of you, I'll be listening to more FKJ. .

Last edited:
IMG_20171012_185427.jpg

Think I will do that I was reading a Harvest by some guy and he said if you split the lower stick by the dirt and leave it separated with a stick for 3 days it will make the plant push more resin on the buds making them more fatter and potent has anyone heard of this?
Never heard of that one. Lots of other folks write about stress and resin production, though. General Hydroponics says that's what PK boosters are supposed to do.

...maybe wait until you have a few jars full in case it goes awry....

Never heard of that one. Lots of other folks write about stress and resin production, though. General Hydroponics says that's what PK boosters are supposed to do.

...maybe wait until you have a few jars full in case it goes awry....
Yes for sure !! Naw I'm gonna do this Harvest Right Bro and the Cure, I'm gonna give a light trim put all in brown bags in top my grow room and then Jar it up for a cure I will take out enough for couple joints nothing much with that and what I already have that I bought I can wait for a good month cure

Yes for sure !! Naw I'm gonna do this Harvest Right Bro and the Cure, I'm gonna give a light trim put all in brown bags in top my grow room and then Jar it up for a cure I will take out enough for couple joints nothing much with that and what I already have that I bought I can wait for a good month cure
man that is patients I am smoking her as soon as the stem snaps about a week I have found after a week it is great to smoke. But much smoother after a while but still hits like Thor's hammer after a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back