Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean take the Amber's now and then the others when they Amber up?

I was thinking take some early when they are milky, then wait for the rest to amber before cutting them. You get some stimulating and some sleepy. Strain dependent, probably. What strain is the plant(s)?

Edit- for me, early increases the chance of anxiety and late improves painkilling.

I was thinking take some early when they are milky, then wait for the rest to amber before cutting them. You get some stimulating and some sleepy. Strain dependent, probably. What strain is the plant(s)?
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Skunk Auto and I took a small bud taster and it's pretty good smoke just dry no cure I gets me Higher than groceries Now lol

Whats going on here ?? We're at 54 days and some of the leaves are starting to die off . I pulled this one but was curious to find out if there is an issue here ?? just in case it rears it's ugly head down the road .:biggrin:
View attachment 815398

I had similar signs. It went away with a foliar spray of Transport/cal-mag and upping the cal-mag and silica every feed.

Transport is an emergency kit. I will always have some on hand!

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Skunk Auto and I took a small bud taster and it's pretty good smoke just dry no cure I gets me Higher than groceries Now lol

Skunk :) I have been considering putting some in my next seed order....but I still have seeds to grow, ha-ha.

What you harvest now will be like the taster, and later will be a lot more chill. I waited a long time for the AM's to amber, and they never did. Still, a late harvest and good cure made for much more sedative effects.

2 stage harvest ? chop the top half then the bottom half a week or so later.
:pighug:
Think I will do that I was reading a Harvest by some guy and he said if you split the lower stick by the dirt and leave it separated with a stick for 3 days it will make the plant push more resin on the buds making them more fatter and potent has anyone heard of this?

Skunk :) I have been considering putting some in my next seed order....but I still have seeds to grow, ha-ha.

What you harvest now will be like the taster, and later will be a lot more chill. I waited a long time for the AM's to amber, and they never did. Still, a late harvest and good cure made for much more sedative effects.
Just the smell alone during the grow is worth Poppin a seed Bro lol. But the smoke will be killer I'm sure I'm ok with taking it in a few days!! Gonna brown bag it and then jar it if I can leave it alone and not smoke it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back