Status
Not open for further replies.
15078288573021618085417.jpg
my shitty city

f6

one plant my wee pal man thats fucking insane is she the girl you have ran for mths how big was the pot and grow space i think that looks worthy off a badge
yeah man thats my old lady lol. 108 days! its been an emotional one. we've had our ups and downs. nearly killed her twice but we got there : ) no pots though mate, thats the beauty of NFT, its basically an infinite root space. tent was 1m x 1m x 1.6m. see, its not the size that counts its what you do with it :baked:

Gawd daaaaum! thats a shit load!!
yeah i think thats the technical definition lol. couldnt really tell how big she was till i chopped her cos my tents balanced in the air so cant really get a birds eye view. my mrs shat herself as i passed down the bucket loads. : )

Well as it’s getting closer and closer to payday I’m starting to get mixed emotions on my light situation. I really like the cobs and the research I’ve done is great then the research I’ve done on leds for the cost keep me intrigued too! Knowing the footprint on the autocob might help my decision making. Does anyone know the footprint of either the 6500 or 4000? @BigSm0?
16”x16” would be ideal with a maximum of 24”x24”. Anywhere between these two numbers would be great.

sh
Well as it’s getting closer and closer to payday I’m starting to get mixed emotions on my light situation. I really like the cobs and the research I’ve done is great then the research I’ve done on leds for the cost keep me intrigued too! Knowing the footprint on the autocob might help my decision making. Does anyone know the footprint of either the 6500 or 4000? @BigSm0?
you know, id been planning to upgrade to cobs or an amare 450 till i found i was retiring for work commitments. ill still be growing but just not at my house. but after seeing what blurples can do i dont really see the point. i realise i cant possibly argue with the stats, cob light IS more effecient. theres no ignoring that but being 40% more efficient or whatever doesnt mean bigger plants. ive been told by a few folk that 2 autocobs would replace 1 of my blurples. wich would mean 4x 55w autocobs for my 1m tent. id have to pull 3g per watt for 4 of them to challenge my cheap blurples and thats a hell of an expectation. yes they run cheaper but at the end of the day, electricity isnt that expensive when you consider what our use for it saves us. if people can pull 3g/p/w with them then ill be convinced. untill i see that thoug im blurples all the way : )

yeah man thats my old lady lol. 108 days! its been an emotional one. we've had our ups and downs. nearly killed her twice but we got there : ) no pots though mate, thats the beauty of NFT, its basically an infinite root space. tent was 1m x 1m x 1.6m. see, its not the size that counts its what you do with it :baked:
legend pal i have heard you speak about her many times

Damn am i beat up!! 16 hours trimming 2 days ago and another 16 hour trimming session yesterday as well....and another big day of trimming ongoing today!!
mate i really do sympathise like. i couldnt handle that. 4-5 hours at a time is about my limit. itll be worth it in the end though man just gotta stay strong and fight the burn!! you can do it man!!
: )

even
evening archie. tell you what mate you do roll a lovely lookin banger. looks like a beltin builders brew inaw. the key question though, is there sugar in that there cuppa? so few people appreciate the art of making a crackin cuppa tea. its like a science for me. if i dont do it exactly the same way everytime i have a breakdown lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back