Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered some Mammoth P from Colorado . 9 working days later it finally arrived in Canada . I could have driven there and returned faster and saved the cost of shipping . :biggrin:

My main girl for the comp's getting her flower on . The topping slowed her down a tad . :smoking:
P1100034.JPG

Damn am i beat up!! 16 hours trimming 2 days ago and another 16 hour trimming session yesterday as well....and another big day of trimming ongoing today!!
You are a brute for punishment but when you finally get to smoke some all the pain will disappear just like magic . :thumbsup:

Well as it’s getting closer and closer to payday I’m starting to get mixed emotions on my light situation. I really like the cobs and the research I’ve done is great then the research I’ve done on leds for the cost keep me intrigued too! Knowing the footprint on the autocob might help my decision making. Does anyone know the footprint of either the 6500 or 4000? @BigSm0?

I ordered some Mammoth P from Colorado . 9 working days later it finally arrived in Canada . I could have driven there and returned faster and saved the cost of shipping . :biggrin:
I received a sample pack from them. They usually don’t send samples to residents because they want their product being promoted commercially. But there’s no towns near me that sell the stuff I need to grow so they sent me a really cool gift box with mammoth p, stickers, application chart, and rolling papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back