Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to like that :thumbsup: I'm eventually going to run about 6 of the autocobs in my closet once I do it over and pack up the tent..I may make 2 of them 3500 for a mixed spectrum but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if I didn't..6 cobs is 6 cobs to me...Me and my plants are going to both need sun glasses.
Hell I wear shades with just 2 your gonna need a Fuking welder's Hood hahaha

I dried a small bud and without any cure it was a really sweet smell but has a good high I got ripped!! So after a good cure I think it be with a better smell but I'm happy so far!! And Skunk Fuking Rules IMO
Oh it will improve greatly with maturity and an good cure. You will have your skunk groove on!

hmm time for a clean up ?
View attachment 815200
at 3 year old its never been cleaned.question is can i do without it long enough to clean it ?
as ive never cleaned a grinder before i should really do a how to clean a grinder tutorial on utube.
:gary:
Please do! I bet you get some good caked on residual out of that!

FE9BCA28-755C-478D-933C-15788AAD9639.jpeg
B279B17F-48B5-4633-8361-8784DD7C86C4.jpeg
She seems to be taking her training well. As fragile as her stalk is I was a bit nervous doing lst on her but her stock is just fine! No breaks or kinks in the flesh,she’s going back up, can’t wait for her next session imma try to open this bitch up!

well that was a mission and a half. all had a quick trim and hung to dry in the tent now. i smell AMAZING!! like so good i wish i didnt have to wash again lol. got the mrs to give me a hand with it thankfully. still dont know how much is there but last time, 3 buckets full of sparse, fluffy buds gave me 11oz + 3oz of popcorn that got turned into hash.
this time theres 6 buckets full of dense as fuck, rock solid nugs with almost zero popcorn. yaaaaay. and all from a single auto seed : ) View attachment 815279View attachment 815280
Gawd daaaaum! thats a shit load!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back