Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave them a watering..Some Recharge (1/4 tsp), [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant (1/4 tsp )& Mammoth(0.6 ML) to a Gallon...watered in some bloom booster top coat to get them ready which is the main mix plus additional bloom granules & lime..Had to wake those microbes up, they were getting lethargic..Little bit more fading on the lower leaves than I would like at day 34 but this watering should unlock and supply decent amounts of N to green them up a bit..No complaints though besides slight N def, I'll take that..Easily fixable.

View attachment 815360
View attachment 815361
View attachment 815362
How close is the lights and they still looking awesome to me and I ordered me a book.

IMG_20171012_055035.jpg
IMG_20171012_055011.jpg IMG_20171012_054915.jpg How much longer you guys think before I Harvest? Was wanting to this weekend?

And Good morning to All lol I'm still getting coffee down so not fully awake hahaha bad manner's ✌️

You got 3500k cobs for later? Sorry for questions I'm gonna do a few next grow and I think me fuking with my lights on this grow caused me some stress lol

No problem man, I ask a shitload of questions lol Yeah I run the 6500k all the way through..65 gets the job done all on it's own.

Lol I’d love to have a panther!!! Like fuck off this lands protected by panther!

can get mokave cats or maine coons that arent particarly dangerous but still fuckin huge for a cat and mokaves look absolutely mint : )

I'd love to have a Savannah cat some day. Cross of serval and domestic breeds and one of the largest domesticated breeds...

Gooooooood morning AFN!!!!

Cody says it's too early for talking about cat's and shit....
:yeah:
IMG_5330.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back