Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem man, I ask a shitload of questions lol Yeah I run the 6500k all the way through..65 gets the job done all on it's own.
Really I thought they were for just veg!! I have 3500k thinking of getting one more to make 3 and run 3 plants in 3 gallon pots and maybe get a good enough harvest to take me into a good year lol

Whats going on here ?? We're at 54 days and some of the leaves are starting to die off . I pulled this one but was curious to find out if there is an issue here ?? just in case it rears it's ugly head down the road .:biggrin:
DSCN1595.JPG

It's a bitch waiting when it gets this close . I like the tri's as cloudy as my patience will take . :biggrin: Nice looking plant :thumbsup:
When I look without the camera or with my glasses I can see much better on the trics and most the buds are about 70 cloudy and a few with Amber's wish I could capture that with my phone lol

View attachment 815031
She Has some Hard Buds on her and I can't wait to test drive this Girl!!!! Kinda bummed on the seeds in a few buds but fuk it get through this grow gonna make the next one much better, if she kills my pain that all that matters at this point✌️
I think she is looking good @Cotton46. I really wanna try some skunk. Its been a long time.

The main cola
I see quite a few ambers in there, I think you'd be in the clear to chop this weekend if you want.
Has got more than any other and some buds has none but I'm so noobish hahaha kinda nervous I want it to put me to sleep but I also need to work hahaha so want to be in the middle of that makes sense!!

Really I thought they were for just veg!! I have 3500k thinking of getting one more to make 3 and run 3 plants in 3 gallon pots and maybe get a good enough harvest to take me into a good year lol

Got to like that :thumbsup: I'm eventually going to run about 6 of the autocobs in my closet once I do it over and pack up the tent..I may make 2 of them 3500 for a mixed spectrum but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if I didn't..6 cobs is 6 cobs to me...Me and my plants are going to both need sun glasses.

I think she is looking good @Cotton46. I really wanna try some skunk. Its been a long time.
I dried a small bud and without any cure it was a really sweet smell but has a good high I got ripped!! So after a good cure I think it be with a better smell but I'm happy so far!! And Skunk Fuking Rules IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back