Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate ford. I really will never get one again. (even if it seems like a bargain) I gave 800 for this damn escape, and it's down for a repair every month or two. This time the shifter is stuck, both linkage cables fell off and I couldnt reach the one under the steering column without a screwdriver..... (always carry a F'ng screwdriver!)

I have not heard of them before. But that doesn't mean much. There's lots of soil cookers around here.
Wish a could find one around here or I'm going to have to resort to doing my own . :nono:

I hate ford. I really will never get one again. (even if it seems like a bargain) I gave 800 for this damn escape, and it's down for a repair every month or two. This time the shifter is stuck, both linkage cables fell off and I couldnt reach the one under the steering column without a screwdriver..... (always carry a F'ng screwdriver!)
Toyota makes a nice mid size . It's called Tacoma here . Expensive but good . :thumbsup:

Wish a could find one around here or I'm going to have to resort to doing my own . :nono:

Making your own is recommended. If I were to grow in soil I would start with my garden soil and add 2 parts garden soil, 1 part wood chips (shredded pine bark) . Add a cup of perlite, a cup of kelp, and check pH after an initial watering. adjust, and GoGo Go. Thats about as far as is necessary for a weed that wants to grow. Myco's help, but at some point you reach a critical juncture where yield increase is not economical.I can reuse soils after leaching ferts out too. Perlite has a very high nutrient gathering capacity and the wood chips will host mycro organisms as they decay. Even if they take a bit of N to do it.

Last edited:
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

well that was a mission and a half. all had a quick trim and hung to dry in the tent now. i smell AMAZING!! like so good i wish i didnt have to wash again lol. got the mrs to give me a hand with it thankfully. still dont know how much is there but last time, 3 buckets full of sparse, fluffy buds gave me 11oz + 3oz of popcorn that got turned into hash.
this time theres 6 buckets full of dense as fuck, rock solid nugs with almost zero popcorn. yaaaaay. and all from a single auto seed : ) View attachment 815279View attachment 815280
one plant my wee pal man thats fucking insane is she the girl you have ran for mths how big was the pot and grow space i think that looks worthy off a badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back