Status
Not open for further replies.
see mate while i love staffies n that. got a few mates with similar dogs and i trust them all with my bairn but fuck me id never have one lol. i want to get a big fuck off cat! theyre way cooler than dogs! but unfortunately much like my wallet, my balls are also in her handbag lol
Lol I’d love to have a panther!!! Like fuck off this lands protected by panther!

She's been making a coming back from the dead.
bushgro29.jpg

Gave them a watering..Some Recharge (1/4 tsp), [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant (1/4 tsp )& Mammoth(0.6 ML) to a Gallon...watered in some bloom booster top coat to get them ready which is the main mix plus additional bloom granules & lime..Had to wake those microbes up, they were getting lethargic..Little bit more fading on the lower leaves than I would like at day 34 but this watering should unlock and supply decent amounts of N to green them up a bit..No complaints though besides slight N def, I'll take that..Easily fixable.

IMG_20171012_014301.jpg

IMG_20171012_014623.jpg

IMG_20171012_014838.jpg

Last edited:

like one of these : ) that would be class walkin down the street wi that thing on a leesh with a diamond leather collar : ) gotta raise them with a puppy aswell really though so its a big commitment. i did some good looking into it lol

That's a sweet looking lady there @4tokin will bring you some nice smoke.

It has already
I had a sneaky sample. Very tasty.
I am looking forward to a nice cure on these plants.

The yard crew have arrived for the night.
Since they have been on the job my lawns or whats left of them have been millimetre perfect.

hflFCXs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back