Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I’ve heard from other auto growers that have used ff trio that I could use the grow big at 21 days then at 28 do the grow big+big bloom, then grow big +big bloom +tiger bloom follow that feeding at 1/4 strength then the f word 2 weeks before harvest.

With her already being 15 days old I doubt I’ll do any snipping. Having the light to high in the beginning screwed me and set me back so with her not having much vegetation I don’t know if she’ll flower at day 28 or a week later because of the setback on the light being too high I’m sure she’ll flower when she’s ready but I would like to fix my mistake and try to get the most out of her that I can.

She will show soon. I see great results here all the time in mitigating the dominance. Topping, Fimming, Super Cropping, LST and all other sorts of bondage from tie downs to Scrogs. You just gotta read and put in the work at whatever you select. Or. You can make sure you have the basics covered, keep 'em green and happy, and end up with nice stash naturally.

Well after over a month of problems getting the laptop shipped back for repair it finally made it. Then after I hadn't heard anything about it in over a week sent email asking. I get a response that the laptop is not repairable. So yesterday out of the blue Fedex show's up with a replacement laptop so my daughter will be happy again.

My first full cob grown plant coming along nicely.

ekuiK3V.jpg
That's a sweet looking lady there @4tokin will bring you some nice smoke.

Top of the evening here is a nice almost done BUBBA KUSH by Dinafem. She is on her ten day tall drink of water she will use those leaves right up and bulk out
IMG_7014.JPG
IMG_7022.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back