Status
Not open for further replies.
2D79868A-E593-47C9-ACED-5D28FA52D99B.jpeg
939B7F04-B92B-41FE-AE5E-0BD87C399C0E.jpeg
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] only 2inches tall and compact. She’s under a small watt cob light I found in my shop.

Will this new growth compete with the top for dominancy to be the mains? How does this really work?
Apical dominance, if you keep her trained horizontally all the branching will try to be dominant. google it, cool stuff

Apical dominance, if you keep her trained horizontally all the branching will try to be dominant. google it, cool stuff
I did! Very cool reading what it is and how very beneficial it is to create a beautiful cannopy (screen of green) creating more growth sites where the light penetrates producing more colas.

well that was a mission and a half. all had a quick trim and hung to dry in the tent now. i smell AMAZING!! like so good i wish i didnt have to wash again lol. got the mrs to give me a hand with it thankfully. still dont know how much is there but last time, 3 buckets full of sparse, fluffy buds gave me 11oz + 3oz of popcorn that got turned into hash.
this time theres 6 buckets full of dense as fuck, rock solid nugs with almost zero popcorn. yaaaaay. and all from a single auto seed : ) View attachment 815279View attachment 815280
Whahaha that's SICK!!! Bro congrats Man you deserve to smell good lol that's crazy Grow Bro!!

Whahaha that's SICK!!! Bro congrats Man you deserve to smell good lol that's crazy Grow Bro!!
thanks man. just feels good to have her down at last. its been a long 108 days lol. result was as much down to the system as it was to me though.
gt205 NFT. only ever seen 2 other people use these and 1 guy using the bigger version. cant understand why they arent more popular. theyre the dogs bollocks : )

clone? thats one plant bruv :smoking:
Nevermind me ,im smoking some good stuff double grape x menage a tyrone cross makes me retarded
I thought you had cloned a plant for a minute.
hell of a harvest!

thanks man. just feels good to have her down at last. its been a long 108 days lol. result was as much down to the system as it was to me though.
gt205 NFT. only ever seen 2 other people use these and 1 guy using the bigger version. cant understand why they arent more popular. theyre the dogs bollocks : )[/QUOTE
Well that's some crazy amounts off one Girl Bro. She looks just as wicked stuffed in them buckets as she did in the grow room hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back