Status
Not open for further replies.
So before I Found seeds in my skunk, I Had clipped a bud and put in a sack out it up untill a bit ago, twisted it up and have to say nice head change this tells me when she done and a good dry and cure I'm gonna be happy with it✌️

E978E776-7CAA-47AE-837E-6EB8C5FDF20F.jpeg
Before starting [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on lst, I noticed new growth coming in at the 1st node. :woohoo::woohoo:

well that was a mission and a half. all had a quick trim and hung to dry in the tent now. i smell AMAZING!! like so good i wish i didnt have to wash again lol. got the mrs to give me a hand with it thankfully. still dont know how much is there but last time, 3 buckets full of sparse, fluffy buds gave me 11oz + 3oz of popcorn that got turned into hash.
this time theres 6 buckets full of dense as fuck, rock solid nugs with almost zero popcorn. yaaaaay. and all from a single auto seed : )
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Will this new growth compete with the top for dominancy to be the mains? How does this really work?
Not unless you snip the main then the next 2 become dominant and if you snip them then the 4 will become dominant . the plant does this to preserve itself so it can flower and seed . Survival of the fittest . :thumbsup:

well that was a mission and a half. all had a quick trim and hung to dry in the tent now. i smell AMAZING!! like so good i wish i didnt have to wash again lol. got the mrs to give me a hand with it thankfully. still dont know how much is there but last time, 3 buckets full of sparse, fluffy buds gave me 11oz + 3oz of popcorn that got turned into hash.
this time theres 6 buckets full of dense as fuck, rock solid nugs with almost zero popcorn. yaaaaay. and all from a single auto seed : ) View attachment 815279View attachment 815280
Looks like your set for the winter months :pass: congrats on your clone success. I tried a couple mephisto sour livers, but they didn't take.

Not unless you snip the main then the next 2 become dominant and if you snip them then the 4 will become dominant . the plant does this to preserve itself so it can flower and seed . Survival of the fittest . :thumbsup:
With her already being 15 days old I doubt I’ll do any snipping. Having the light to high in the beginning screwed me and set me back so with her not having much vegetation I don’t know if she’ll flower at day 28 or a week later because of the setback on the light being too high I’m sure she’ll flower when she’s ready but I would like to fix my mistake and try to get the most out of her that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back