Status
Not open for further replies.
And
sh

you know, id been planning to upgrade to cobs or an amare 450 till i found i was retiring for work commitments. ill still be growing but just not at my house. but after seeing what blurples can do i dont really see the point. i realise i cant possibly argue with the stats, cob light IS more effecient. theres no ignoring that but being 40% more efficient or whatever doesnt mean bigger plants. ive been told by a few folk that 2 autocobs would replace 1 of my blurples. wich would mean 4x 55w autocobs for my 1m tent. id have to pull 3g per watt for 4 of them to challenge my cheap blurples and thats a hell of an expectation. yes they run cheaper but at the end of the day, electricity isnt that expensive when you consider what our use for it saves us. if people can pull 3g/p/w with them then ill be convinced. untill i see that thoug im blurples all the way : )
hats been the number one thing on my mind! Though I’d love to get cobs I’m new to this still and my budget can’t afford 140 per light right now. So I’m going to get a 1200w king plus it’ll do the job I need until the plants can start paying for their own toys.

howdy peeps :pass:
batteries fully charged trail,hope you keeping topped up to.
made in the cup,has to be a square teabag
004 (7).JPG

my fav.water first a real good shish round for 1 min then a right tight squeeze up against the inside of cup.1/2-1 sugar gotta be full diddy milk.
and in gemmilltown you get rockets with a cuppa not biscuits. [HASHTAG]#justsaynotobiscuits[/HASHTAG]

:pighug:

DP AutoMazars End of week 9. I will reevaluate after week 10, but might cut at 11.

Last time with this strain took a lot of abuse and finished over 13 weeks but the bud leaves were almost completely purple and coated with trichs.
<blush> should have cleaned them up and watered them before taking the pictures.
PA115790.JPG
PA115788.JPG
PA115787.JPG
[/ATTACH=full]

Attachments

• PA115789.JPG
    PA115789.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Whats going on here ?? We're at 54 days and some of the leaves are starting to die off . I pulled this one but was curious to find out if there is an issue here ?? just in case it rears it's ugly head down the road .:biggrin:
View attachment 815398
Calcium maybe P, possibly ph

And

hats been the number one thing on my mind! Though I’d love to get cobs I’m new to this still and my budget can’t afford 140 per light right now. So I’m going to get a 1200w king plus it’ll do the job I need until the plants can start paying for their own toys.
oh aye that was you with the king led. i remember now lol. what id really like to see is a multiple clone crop, all from the same mother. half in blurple, half under cob of the same actual draw wattage. all same media, same feed. would probably be best ran as a hydro experiment actually as its a lot more controllable and measurable and see what the difference is then. if nobodys done it by the time i start my next home grow ill try it myself. : )

How's everyone's day going?!

Good over here!! Got home at a decent time from work, only to find out there's no work tomorrow, so I can consider tonight to be my Friday night..

Because of @Eyes on Fire , I've been listening to this guy a lot.. Siiiiick-ass musician!!! Had me literally dancing and smoking as the wife walked in from work and she started laughing but grabbed the joint and started dancing, too.. True love...

howdy peeps :pass:
batteries fully charged trail,hope you keeping topped up to.
made in the cup,has to be a square teabag
View attachment 815531
my fav.water first a real good shish round for 1 min then a right tight squeeze up against the inside of cup.1/2-1 sugar gotta be full diddy milk.
and in gemmilltown you get rockets with a cuppa not biscuits. [HASHTAG]#justsaynotobiscuits[/HASHTAG]

:pighug:
ooh im a nambari myself but other than that your method is perfect mate! exactly the same way i do it! gotta abuse that teabag, non of this namby pamby " ooh al just shake ma teabag at the top of the water and threaten to get it wet " pish! good on ya archie, i respect a man that knows how to make a good brew : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back