Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hang them upside down at about 70 degrees 40 to 50 % Humidity with a small fan that never hits the plant directly and 6 inch inline fan for just extraction to keep smell under control and pitch black.

I just hang them upside down at about 70 degrees 40 to 50 % Humidity with a small fan that never hits the plant directly and 6 inch inline fan for just extraction to keep smell under control and pitch black.
:yeahthat: Last year I got a little propagator tent and a small fan/filter/timer dedicated to drying, so I could keep my lights on. Worked great, but maybe a bit too much airflow, I lost a bit of terps.

This time I am replacing the timer with a humidistat. I will start at 68% and gradually lower it to 60%. I hope that will take care of over-airflow. When the can-fan longer wakes me up at night, it should be ready to jar.

man that is patients I am smoking her as soon as the stem snaps about a week I have found after a week it is great to smoke. But much smoother after a while but still hits like Thor's hammer after a week
I'm definitely gonna smoke a bit but I have the Haze she should be coming down in probably a month with her slow ass but if she good smoke as well shit i be shitting in tall Cotton✌️ lol

My Haze still going and can't Risk the smell or Messing my Haze up so Brown bag and in same room is my best options

My Haze still going and can't Risk the smell or Messing my Haze up so Brown bag and in same room is my best options
I am and always will be a person who says you got to do what you got to do in order to get it done. I use to run a vent hose from a separate tent and use the exhaust scrubber from my main tent to keep the smell down in my drying chamber it worked great.

I am and always will be a person who says you got to do what you got to do in order to get it done. I use to run a vent hose from a separate tent and use the exhaust scrubber from my main tent to keep the smell down in my drying chamber it worked great.
I'm wanting to make the Room that my grow room is in sealed off better then I'm gonna make a closet in there for a dry room but just haven't had the time. And that's a genius idea , what you did that gives me an idea and I wouldn't have to have a big space for a dry room either!!!

and now, the weather report:
gusting to 50 mph out the windowView attachment 815505

Looks like you have a wild back yard.
I see you have a wind generator spinning it's nuts off. It is something I am looking into, are you happy with it's performance? There seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on that size wind generator.

Well as it’s getting closer and closer to payday I’m starting to get mixed emotions on my light situation. I really like the cobs and the research I’ve done is great then the research I’ve done on leds for the cost keep me intrigued too! Knowing the footprint on the autocob might help my decision making. Does anyone know the footprint of either the 6500 or 4000? @BigSm0?

I run 3 in a 3' x 7' x 6' H. space. With no reflector I just finished 6 plants with no problem. At about 30 inches.to 24. mine are 3500's. this time it will be 8.
full

I run 3 in a 3' x 7' x 6' H. space. With no reflector I just finished 6 plants with no problem. At about 30 inches.to 24. mine are 3500's. this time it will be 8.

Thanks Feenix. That really puts things in perspective....
Literally :crying:

I hope you don't mind my asking a couple of Q's about your experience with these.

Do those COB cause the same Cal-Mag hunger as regular LED?

That's a big jump from 3 to 8. Because you have room, wish they put out more, or had wider coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back