Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a BCN XXL from seed stocker for me fairlynew was getting fairly long in the tooth I was fairly new to autos in 2014 but not so much with 2018 right around the corner I did see a few other members change there names oh well time for updated names my man.

how do we change usernames? i've had to change my shit up and delete a bunch of pics due to a bit of a privacy scare would be great if i could change username.

image.jpg
Morning yall, Shirley the early miss says good morning too!

how do we change usernames? i've had to change my shit up and delete a bunch of pics due to a bit of a privacy scare would be great if i could change username.
I had the same fear of privacy so I tried to delete myself...I couldn't , woke up next day not stoned saying 'wtf' what was I being paranoid for, if you got a good VPN ,don't rig the electric, don't tell anyone what your doing and got your garden hidden away well your sweet . You have to open 5 doors to get to my garden 6 if you count the tent door. Recently seen a guy in the UK getting caught with 12 plants and got £175 fine. Even if you did fuck up somewhere you'll get a slap on the wrist and a warning ....like Bob Marley says "don't worry, be happy"

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here.
View attachment 815656
Add a few crushed aspirin to the bucket, that should help keep them viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back