Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the punishments seem to just be up to local law these days thankfully. you pretty much get away with 1plant round here. any more than 2 though and they can get a bit dickish. know a guy that had to go to court 5 times for nothing but a bag of trim though so it doesnt always work like that : (
The other reason i have been slightly mia. Had a slight scare. Sherrif came by the spot.
Luckily. . he didn't smell or see anything indicating he needed to start an investigation. So. After this harvest. I might hang it up for a few months to be safe. Long story short. Anonymous call to cops stating we grow/sell out our home and it reeks outside "cops words"
Not sure who or why. I have an idea. But i do nothing of the selling kind. So there is no traffic or sales evidence. Which is good. But very very paranoid as of late. Its unfair. All i do is work and go home. Wish they would just leave me be. 5 or less growin is misdemeanor. But as soon as i harvest. The chop weight is felony. Pretty damn backwards. 30+grams is felony. 5 plants growing. Misdemeanor. Makes sense right?

I can’t get over the excitement of [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] aka Shirley lol. She’s got new growth coming in at nodes 1 & 2 and her leaves seem to be fattening up more showing her indica dominance I love it!!!!!!! [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] aka Britney is still doing amazing working on her second node with her third set coming in nicely! She’s still short and compact probably around 3 inches tall now! Her leaves look nice and green they’re much bigger and fatter than her older sister but my girls still have a ways to go!!! Is it December yet?

F99390DB-056C-46F5-BC3F-B75AEE52DA8C.jpeg
1C51AA53-62A9-4AA8-A4A1-08BC758F06A8.jpeg
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] aka Britney

Looks like you have a wild back yard.
I see you have a wind generator spinning it's nuts off. It is something I am looking into, are you happy with it's performance? There seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on that size wind generator.
cheers 4tokin! Mine works real good in high wind, starts making decent power about 15 mph, smoking pretty good at 20 mph, really rips above that. Mine achieves nowhere near the power it's rated at. It's speced out for a 65' tower, I'm pretty sure it would reach advertized performance with a tower that tall. My tower is 20' tall, and even though it's sitting on the edge of tundra, no trees in the way, close proximity to the deck still creates turbulence which interferes with output.
Check out Missouri Wind and Solar, my go to for wind and solar stuff. If you are a DIY guy you'll love this site.

bout time live stoners had a stupid question,so here we go.what does follow mean,what happens when someone follows you,or what happens when you follow them ?
:pighug:
They get as lost as i am & dunno I don't follow people!:pighug::crying:
Oh I get it.....I followed Archie...doh!:face:
You just get notifications when they post!

I have a question too!
I have been looking at tiny wood burning stoves 2-3KW I can't go higher than that.
There are loads of stoves 4KW and up but they are too big for my needs.
What I want is a wood burning stove / multi fuel stove with a glass front secondary combustion and is 2-3KW output.
There are loads of knowledgeable people here, so I thought I'd ask, if anyone has any links....?
I have been looking at the Cubic Cub but I wonder if there is something people think is a better stove.
Oh and I need to be able to boil a kettle on it too!
photo_3_1024x1024.jpg

bout time live stoners had a stupid question,so here we go.what does follow mean,what happens when someone follows you,or what happens when you follow them ?
:pighug:
Have been followed by like 3 ppl with no posts. I blocked them out of paranoia. If that tells you what i think following means lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back