Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171009_061844.jpg

IMG_20171009_061917.jpg

My ladies finally are showing they are running low on gas nitrogen wise on the first true leaves at the bottom so as suggested by Eyes, on my next watering, I'll Hit them with a dose of Nitrogen mitigating microbes,some Cal/mag ( which I have used none of yet ) and their first light dose of Mammoth P...If I had a tea kit, I would brew up a veg tea, dilute that with water by half and give them that. Maybe in a week or better I'll apply the bloom booster top coat I mixed up but for now the Mammoth can get in there and unlock the phosphorus and make it available. ( Day 31)

View attachment 814268

Looking good dude!!!! So I normally use Great White, as it was always readily available at all of the local stores, but my favorite store finally started stocking both Mammoth P and Recharge.. I went to buy some Recharge and he gave me a decent-sized sample of Mammoth P for free (probably because I feel like I keep him in business sometimes).. Anyway, these are my before and after pics.. The bigger plants are all DP (AutoUltimate, CindyJack, TD), smaller ones are all Dinafem Auto WWXXLs.. I hit them with a dose of Recharge last week.. Watered them yesterday with Mammoth P.. They literally ALL grew at least 2"+ overnight..

Before:

20171001_082208.jpg

After:

20171008_052821.jpg

Keep in mind; this is considered a "water-only" grow, in the sense that I built the soil, and don't even really need anything else, just tap water.. I'm gonna use the Mammoth P for the rest of this grow and see if it's worth it versus the Recharge.. Maybe, maybe not.. Regardless, I think it definitely does help!!!

EDIT: So you know, those pictures are a week apart.. But still, explosive growth, for sure!!!

Attachments

• 20171008_052913.jpg
    20171008_052913.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20171008_052931.jpg
    20171008_052931.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 35
Just as a matter of interest I have been having rather negative ,realistic dreams over the last 2 to 3 months . They can be rather disturbing because of the reality associated with them . Anybody else experiencing this or am I the only privileged one .:nono:

i've never really dreamed, but when i do have dreams they are super vivid and i remember them for days on end and they are usually prophetic in nature, very real life like and yeah does my head in. but i can go years without remembering a single dream. my wife said i did sometimes wake up in a start struggling for breath, usually a sign i'd had a nightmare or something but i couldn't even remember it the instant i woke up.

its funny you bring it up because i had one a few weeks back. it always ends up being some wierd random thing that i'll be out and about and have a deja vu moment that what happened was from one of my dreams.

one other i remember i actually lived an entire nother life, from around teenager to grown man, with a different family, different wife, we had kids, grew old and died together. i woke up and was crying my eyes out and the feeling didn't go away from weeks like i was living a lie and the dream life was my real life. insane to think i could go through all that in an 8hr sleep! i can still remember vivid details from that other life its wierd as hell.

Looking good dude!!!! So I normally use Great White, as it was always readily available at all of the local stores, but my favorite store finally started stocking both Mammoth P and Recharge.. I went to buy some Recharge and he gave me a decent-sized sample of Mammoth P for free (probably because I feel like I keep him in business sometimes).. Anyway, these are my before and after pics.. The bigger plants are all DP (AutoUltimate, CindyJack, TD), smaller ones are all Dinafem Auto WWXXLs.. I hit them with a dose of Recharge last week.. Watered them yesterday with Mammoth P.. They literally ALL grew at least 2"+ overnight..

Before:

View attachment 814277

After:

View attachment 814278

Keep in mind; this is considered a "water-only" grow, in the sense that I built the soil, and don't even really need anything else, just tap water.. I'm gonna use the Mammoth P for the rest of this grow and see if it's worth it versus the Recharge.. Maybe, maybe not.. Regardless, I think it definitely does help!!!

EDIT: So you know, those pictures are a week apart.. But still, explosive growth, for sure!!!

Thanks man, yours look great, big difference size wise..I have the Recharge as well, just haven't used it on this run..The soil these are in has been composted for about 4 months since I mixed it..So far I have only used water..Here it is below..

7.5 gallons of Promix BX✔️
7.5 gallons of coco coir ✔️
7 gallons of perlite ✔️
5 gallons Ewc ✔️
5 lbs 2.1 Mastermix ✔️
1/4 cup garden lime ✔️
1/4 cup Garden Gypsum (Just under 1/2 cup) ✔️
1/4 cup organic calmag powder ✔️ ( Kelp4Less)
1/4 cup rock phosphate ✔️
1/4 cup Alfalfa meal ✔️
1/4 cup kelp meal ✔️
1/4 cup Azomite ✔️
1/4 cup crab shell ✔️
1/4 cup langbeinite ✔️
1/4 cup bloom granules ✔️ ( Organicare)
1/4 cup grow granules ✔️ ( Organicare)
1/4 cup greensand ✔️
1.5 cups of neem/Karanja cake ✔️
1 cup insect frass ✔️
1/2 - 3/4 cup bio char ✔️
1/2 cup crushed eggshells ✔️
1 cup Bokashi ✔️
3/4 cup basmati rice ✔️
1/2 cup of oats ✔️
1- 1 1/2 tablespoon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant sprinkled over mix

i've never really dreamed, but when i do have dreams they are super vivid and i remember them for days on end and they are usually prophetic in nature, very real life like and yeah does my head in. but i can go years without remembering a single dream. my wife said i did sometimes wake up in a start struggling for breath, usually a sign i'd had a nightmare or something but i couldn't even remember it the instant i woke up.

its funny you bring it up because i had one a few weeks back. it always ends up being some wierd random thing that i'll be out and about and have a deja vu moment that what happened was from one of my dreams.

one other i remember i actually lived an entire nother life, from around teenager to grown man, with a different family, different wife, we had kids, grew old and died together. i woke up and was crying my eyes out and the feeling didn't go away from weeks like i was living a lie and the dream life was my real life. insane to think i could go through all that in an 8hr sleep! i can still remember vivid details from that other life its wierd as hell.
The beauty of it all is that it all takes place in 5 MIN . and I have had similar dreams . Maybe we should start a thread . :nono:

Thanks man, yours look great, big difference size wise..I have the Recharge as well, just haven't used it on this run..The soil these are in has been composted for about 4 months since I mixed it..So far I have only used water..Here it is below..

7.5 gallons of Promix BX✔️
7.5 gallons of coco coir ✔️
7 gallons of perlite ✔️
5 gallons Ewc ✔️
5 lbs 2.1 Mastermix ✔️
1/4 cup garden lime ✔️
1/4 cup Garden Gypsum (Just under 1/2 cup) ✔️
1/4 cup organic calmag powder ✔️ ( Kelp4Less)
1/4 cup rock phosphate ✔️
1/4 cup Alfalfa meal ✔️
1/4 cup kelp meal ✔️
1/4 cup Azomite ✔️
1/4 cup crab shell ✔️
1/4 cup langbeinite ✔️
1/4 cup bloom granules ✔️ ( Organicare)
1/4 cup grow granules ✔️ ( Organicare)
1/4 cup greensand ✔️
1.5 cups of neem/Karanja cake ✔️
1 cup insect frass ✔️
1/2 - 3/4 cup bio char ✔️
1/2 cup crushed eggshells ✔️
1 cup Bokashi ✔️
3/4 cup basmati rice ✔️
1/2 cup of oats ✔️
1- 1 1/2 tablespoon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant sprinkled over mix
Now I have a question ?? Is it worth your time to do all this work and expense or Would it not be easier to buy a ready made like KIS Soils or TIOSoils Now if you enjoy doing making your own thats a different thing . Very curious .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back