Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a matter of interest I have been having rather negative ,realistic dreams over the last 2 to 3 months . They can be rather disturbing because of the reality associated with them . Anybody else experiencing this or am I the only privileged one .:nono:

Every once in a while I'll have negative dreams to the point all day long in my head I tell myself that's not me or I would never do that why the fuck am I dreaming about this? Just seems like stuff that's out of your control being in a vulnerable state such as sleeping.

I wake up mad and it takes ten minutes to cool down it is usually a dream that causes it. I get up watch a episode of that 70's show and back to bed.

Almost the same reason I don't smoke much anymore which sucks because I LOVED it..Seems when I smoke I automatically start thinking too much and guilting myself about things and everything is amplified by 1000..Soon after my anxiety kicks in and forget it.

I wake up mad and it takes ten minutes to cool down it is usually a dream that causes it.
I had one of those last night . The strange part is there always is some reality associated with them . Last night some bastard stole my fishing tackle and camera out of the back of my truck . I was so mad I broke my antique abu garcia fishing rod that I had just had repaired . It took me a while to get over my anger and I had to go and check that my poor old rod was still in one piece . :rofl:
Almost the same reason I don't smoke much anymore which sucks because I LOVED it..Seems when I smoke I automatically start thinking too much and guilting myself about things and everything is amplified by 1000..Soon after my anxiety kicks in and forget it.
This sounds all too familiar . :biggrin:

Good morning to everyone :pass:

Morning @Fairlynew :bighug:

Good Morning Mossy
Too early for lunch it must be time to do some farming :smoking:

Time to get a shower...then work.
I have peas to plant..they should have been in September..so I'm running behind...:watering:..as usual..

Every once in a while I'll have negative dreams to the point all day long in my head I tell myself that's not me or I would never do that why the fuck am I dreaming about this? Just seems like stuff that's out of your control being in a vulnerable state such as sleeping.

I wake up mad and it takes ten minutes to cool down it is usually a dream that causes it. I get up watch a episode of that 70's show and back to bed.

If your Outdoor night temps have fallen into single digits..:ph:..check your ph..

morning AFNers. Some of you may be able to help. I've started a new thread, regarding our children, and 'this herb thing of ours'. I'm getting to the point of a chat with my son. I'd love to hear ho some of you approached this situation

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/herb-and-children.61769/

I have a friend that won't smoke my home grown because of the same reason . I don't do the guilt trip anymore but I must admit to rather enjoying the thinking part and have made a game of it , kind of a form of self analysis and self exploration . Gotta be the weed or old age or probably a combination of both . :biggrin:

Just as a matter of interest I have been having rather negative ,realistic dreams over the last 2 to 3 months . They can be rather disturbing because of the reality associated with them . Anybody else experiencing this or am I the only privileged one .:nono:
Hey 9Bear, Mossy, Stoners all,

Unfortunately, yes 9Bear. My wife and I call it dream walking. It is real as a heart attack. So far:I've ended up buck naked in the middle of my driveway at 3am. Thought I was going to bed after waking on the couch in the dark. Only woke up when I didn't feel the bed at the back of my legs as expected and my eyes popped open.Seconds away from falling on my ass and or head. Another, I was on an 18th floor balcony alone and must have fallen asleep in a chair. Dreamed I was in line to pay something. Store or bank. Got to the counter, reached into my pocket and put money on the counter. Again a tactile connection. When I didn't feel a counter top that I put the money on, my eyes popped open in time to see bills fluttering down. Thank god I didn't reach for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back