Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 9Bear, Mossy, Stoners all,

Unfortunately, yes 9Bear. My wife and I call it dream walking. It is real as a heart attack. So far:I've ended up buck naked in the middle of my driveway at 3am. Thought I was going to bed after waking on the couch in the dark. Only woke up when I didn't feel the bed at the back of my legs as expected and my eyes popped open.Seconds away from falling on my ass and or head. Another, I was on an 18th floor balcony alone and must have fallen asleep in a chair. Dreamed I was in line to pay something. Store or bank. Got to the counter, reached into my pocket and put money on the counter. Again a tactile connection. When I didn't feel a counter top that I put the money on, my eyes popped open in time to see bills fluttering down. Thank god I didn't reach for them.
I used to dreamwalk when I was a kid fortunately I guess I outgrew it or it outgrew me . Either way my Mom was happy when it ended . Could this be a side effect not mentioned before . Good thing the neighbors or the police didn't find you buck naked in your driveway .:nono:

I have a friend that won't smoke my home grown because of the same reason . I don't do the guilt trip anymore but I must admit to rather enjoying the thinking part and have made a game of it , kind of a form of self analysis and self exploration . Gotta be the weed or old age or probably a combination of both . :biggrin:

I mean I'm only 31 but had a few eye opening events in my life so far and it hasn't been the easiest so that may have something to do with it..These days I'll take a good pull off some homegrown and be set with a nice mellow head change and be good..When I was in my teens I was a champ.

I found a new toy . It hasn't even been released yet and is going through it final testing . I will be the first to receive one not the best scenario but the Chinese are getting creative and pretty good at making these things now . :thumbsup:
Portable-510-herb-chamber-vaporizers-Multi-Vaporizers.jpg

My ladies finally are showing they are running low on gas nitrogen wise on the first true leaves at the bottom so as suggested by Eyes, on my next watering, I'll Hit them with a dose of Nitrogen mitigating microbes,some Cal/mag ( which I have used none of yet ) and their first light dose of Mammoth P...If I had a tea kit, I would brew up a veg tea, dilute that with water by half and give them that. Maybe in a week or better I'll apply the bloom booster top coat I mixed up but for now the Mammoth can get in there and unlock the phosphorus and make it available. ( Day 31)

IMG_20171009_055200.jpg

@1939bear is that a vape??
Yes sir it is . A convection type if I'm not mistaken . I like to cruise Alibaba and see if I can con the manufacturers into selling me samples . Some times it works most times it don't but I usually buy at half the price I would pay at the retail level . The Chinese are quick to cease an opportunity if they think there's future sales for them and I have to tell little white lies to convince them . Mutual exploitation at it's finest . :cooldance:

I mean I'm only 31 but had a few eye opening events in my life so far and it hasn't been the easiest so that may have something to do with it..These days I'll take a good pull off some homegrown and be set with a nice mellow head change and be good..When I was in my teens I was a champ.
Ah 31 I remember it well . That was the age my first wife kicked my drunken , whore mongering ass to the curb . :rofl: Oh yeah .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back