Status
Not open for further replies.
New goodies in the mail today! First proper breeder pack very cool
eab06f85e5094c041b193b7634cf16ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gonna find it difficult to go back from mephisto lol. Still wanna try some of the dinafem and dp strains I got though but for sure will be dropping a bunch of these.

Well it's good to catch up on the LS I have missed when away from the internet. I had to help the wife and kids best I could around the house take care of a few things. Now maybe the wife will in return the favor and help me with my indoor setup. Stay well all my friends and catch you tomorrow.

New goodies in the mail today! First proper breeder pack very cool
eab06f85e5094c041b193b7634cf16ed.jpg

That is my one of my favorite Mephisto strains Toof Decay that and 24C . Toof Decay is a proper auto Indica and can get surprisingly big and smacks hard.

A quick mephisto question for those that have... putting up a 4X4 tent, want to run mephisto beans, noticed on their site they're saying 9 plants per msq.... that seems like an awful lot of plants in a 4X4....I know it's strain dependant, just trying to get a layout set in my minds eye. I was thinking 6 plants should fill 16 sq ft....

That like you said is strain dependent and if you do dwc to. If you went with a toof decay or 24C you could np fit 8 to 10 plants in there in 3 gallon pots. HBSS I would say no more than four or five that would go for SODK to. I would say most of the rest are 4 or so ounce plants 6 or 7 in 3 gallon pots some phenos get big. I have four yeti og going one that is twice the size of the other ones it is looking like a HBSS. That happens now and then with Mephisto genetics a bigger pheno then expected which is a great thing.

That is my one of my favorite Mephisto strains Toof Decay that and 24C . Toof Decay is a proper auto Indica and can get surprisingly big and smacks hard.
I have some toof decay from Mephisto also Stilton special and Northern Cheese Haze, my plans are to run one of each my next grow with Mephisto super Soil, you guys talking about this got me all excited all I hear about Mephisto is good stuff I actually can't wait for my current grow to Finnish just so I can get my next one going!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back